PDA

View Full Version : Price Check. Fair price for used Kuryakyn Ergo III Pegs?

JBM Golf
11-03-2016, 05:37 PM
I have a chance to buy used Black Kuryakyn Ergo III Highway Pegs. What is a fair price? Condition is very good. Sellers lowest price is $175. He is local so no shipping involved.

Thanks for your input.

Delta
11-03-2016, 05:53 PM
When I had my Harleys and wanted to sell any aftermarket parts I no longer had a use for, I would list them at 50% of full retail plus shipping. Probably could have got more but I wanted to move them fast.

speedjunkie
11-03-2016, 05:56 PM
I always ask 50% plus shipping and don't normally have anyone wanting to beat me up over it. If they do, they can pound sand!

Mike

oiler
11-03-2016, 06:17 PM
I have a chance to buy used Black Kuryakyn Ergo III Highway Pegs. What is a fair price? Condition is very good.

Thanks for your input.

For any reason you don't buy them, I am interested. Thanks.

NAHD
11-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Considering they are 287.00 sbipped bottom dollar brand new on eBay you sound hard to please

JBM Golf
11-04-2016, 10:03 AM
Considering they are 287.00 sbipped bottom dollar brand new on eBay you sound hard to please

Why would you say that I sound hard to please? I was just asking for input from people that might know more about it than I do.

NAHD
11-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Sometimes I'm just a butt. Can't help it, please forgive me. That is a good price. Jump on em.

rdeady
11-04-2016, 05:01 PM
I just paid the $290 so 175 is a bargain I guess

copper
05-14-2017, 09:50 AM
Make sure they work.

I just picked up a set on the board here advertised "in great condition except for a scratch on the right peg".

They arrived with the scrape as advertised, but none of the spring return features work. Shame on me for considering that "great condition" meant that the Ergo features worked, and not confirming prior to purchase agreement.

C

Xrider57
05-14-2017, 02:52 PM
Make sure they work.

I just picked up a set on the board here advertised "in great condition except for a scratch on the right peg".

They arrived with the scrape as advertised, but none of the spring return features work. Shame on me for considering that "great condition" meant that the Ergo features worked, and not confirming prior to purchase agreement.

CDo they have the springs in them or the shims? If it is the shims he might have the springs he can send you. Go on wingstuff and look at the installation instructions and you will see what I'm talking about.

Xrider57
05-14-2017, 02:54 PM
I have a chance to buy used Black Kuryakyn Ergo III Highway Pegs. What is a fair price? Condition is very good. Sellers lowest price is $175. He is local so no shipping involved.

Thanks for your input.

If I haven't recently bought some I would pay that!

copper
05-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Do they have the springs in them or the shims? If it is the shims he might have the springs he can send you. Go on wingstuff and look at the installation instructions and you will see what I'm talking about.

Thanks for the tip! When I get back from my trip I will look it up & see what's needed.

C

TailGunner
05-18-2017, 01:42 PM
Make sure they work.

C

If you had asked me before you posted on this board I would of told you I reversed the arms so I didn't have the springy feel. I like my pegs solid. Just set it back up the way they have it in the directions. All the parts are there.