PDA

View Full Version : Kumo tested

Stevejss1
11-07-2016, 02:36 PM
I ran the kumo runflat for a year. I had great experience with this tire. I live in Fl so I run mostly flat land. I did take that tire on a 2000 mile run through the mountains aggressively. Including the tail of the dragon. I had the kumo on a 2002 Goldwing which I traded in on a new 2015
F6B a little over a year. The dealer gave me the kumo when I traded because he could not sell mine with it on. I have the kumo bagged and will put it on the F6b on next tire change. The kumo worked fine through the twistes. You do have to work a little more on your leans. Safe riding Stevejss

DMAGOLDRDR
11-07-2016, 05:20 PM
I was also very happy with the Kumho RF but when I wore it out I couldn't find another. Ended up putting on a Yokohama non run flat. Not nearly as nice as the Kumho.

wiggy
11-10-2016, 07:39 PM
I was also very happy with the Kumho RF but when I wore it out I couldn't find another. Ended up putting on a Yokohama non run flat. Not nearly as nice as the Kumho.

Just throwing this out there. For your next tire, you might want to try the Bridgestone Driveguard RF. A couple of us are running it and we really like it.

Wing'n it
11-12-2016, 08:08 PM
I ran a Kumho Ecsta on my 02 Wing till I sold the bike, nice tire. I was not sold on the run-flat type tire that I tried. I had a Bridgestone and the stiff sidewalls made the bike handle funny and rain groove track. While the run-flat is a nice idea i'm not sure it's the right application for a bike to get the true benefit of that "ability". To each his own and not starting a debate.