PDA

View Full Version : I voted

F6B1911
11-08-2016, 04:15 PM
I voted.

Got there at 6:30am, already a line, ended up with ballot #52

willtill
11-08-2016, 04:37 PM
We had early voting last week, I went and stood in line for like an hour. Worth it.

As much as we bitch about things in our country, this is still the best country in the world. I've been to real chitholes elsewhere.

Airborne06
11-08-2016, 05:35 PM
We had early voting last week, I went and stood in line for like an hour. Worth it.

As much as we bitch about things in our country, this is still the best country in the world. I've been to real chitholes elsewhere.

I agree wholeheartedly! I have been involved with two Iraqi elections, and as chaotic as our system seems....IT WORKS... and we don't fear reprisal or assassination just for voting. As flawed as we are, we are still light years ahead of the rest of the world. As Winston Churchill once said, "...democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those others that have been tried from time to time."

BuzzzPhotos
11-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Small town Texas didn't take long at all. 5 minutes & my wife & I were done. But they did make me take my Trump shirt & turn it inside out.

53driver
11-09-2016, 03:26 AM
Every vote mattered.....right up until she called Trump and conceded.

willtill
11-09-2016, 06:03 AM

Hell yeah !!!! :yes:

F6B1911
11-09-2016, 08:28 AM

Exactly,
So, is Hillary going to jail, or will she just fade away into obscurity along with the Clinton Foundation?

willtill
11-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Exactly,
So, is Hillary going to jail, or will she just fade away into obscurity along with the Clinton Foundation?

Hopefully Trump will direct the FBI to re-open inquiries and an investigation of her mishandling of classified information. But he's got to get the Obama puppet Loretta Lynch out of DOJ first.

stroguy
11-09-2016, 11:26 AM
Exactly,

She won't go to jail. I encourage a conviction but she's old and will be dead soon enough. A lot of the clintoon crime foundation savings will be going to keeping her alive. She doesn't have obamacare so it will be costly. Her stock has plummeted and the money coming in will dry up. Who wants to hear a LOSER bad mouth this country anymore? Nobody.

Wonder if Trey Gowdy will be interested in AG?

Paul Ryan is speaking some good words right now.

hardtail
11-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Another small town and it didn't take long to vote. Good to see I made the right choice. Was just wondering about how the Clintoons will now justify all the promises they were paid to deliver-and can't.

BIGLRY
11-09-2016, 01:15 PM
Another small town and it didn't take long to vote. Good to see I made the right choice. Was just wondering about how the Clintoons will now justify all the promises they were paid to deliver-and can't.
+1

stroguy
11-09-2016, 01:26 PM
They were buying an old worn out Buick.........as is.......no refunds.

Steve 0080
11-09-2016, 06:49 PM
+1

You may find the three Clintons with holes in the back of their heads soon....

willtill
11-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Crocodile tears here if that happens. :nojoke:

BIGLRY
11-09-2016, 07:38 PM
You may find the three Clintons with holes in the back of their heads soon....Yea kind of like....
http://www.texasfred.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Dino-Velvet-600x400.jpg

jm21ddd15
11-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Lets hope all those Hollywood Jack-asses will go to Canada, like they threatened too, if Trump won! Good riddance!

hardtail
11-10-2016, 09:53 AM

That thought wondered through my mind too. Just imagine who owns them. Quite the list I'd guess.

3Chief
11-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Lets hope all those Hollywood Jack-asses will go to Canada, like they threatened too, if Trump won! Good riddance!

One could only hope, however like most people they're all talk. They can take all these rioting clowns with them to. I may have missed something in the news over the last year or so, however I cannot recall a Trump supporter just going out and straight attacking a Clinton supporter yet repetitively Clinton supporters attacked and vandalized Trump supporters and their property. Like someone else on the bored said, Tantrums....Let the babies cry themselves to sleep and move on. Deal with it folks, Trump may not be perfect but he's the president elect. Suck it up and help him make America great again.