PDA

View Full Version : The First Time In History

seadog
11-09-2016, 05:11 PM
That a black family will be vacating public housing and a billionaire will be moving in. Thought that was rather comical.

Steve 0080
11-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Yup !!! and I can't wait !!!

opas ride
11-09-2016, 06:07 PM
That a black family will be vacating public housing and a billionaire will be moving in. Thought that was rather comical.

Amen to that my friend!!!..."Good riddance to bad rubbish".....It is about time for change in America....Hopefully for the better....

ths61
11-09-2016, 06:15 PM

Steve 0080
11-09-2016, 06:45 PM
With the stroke of a pen Trump can erase the majority of the stuff obuma did.... I can only imagine how buma feels having his last eight years just erased !!! Now to did out of debt !!!

willtill
11-09-2016, 07:07 PM
With the stroke of a pen Trump can erase the majority of the stuff obuma did.... I can only imagine how buma feels having his last eight years just erased !!! Now to did out of debt !!!

His legacy is not. He wasted 8 years of Americana experience for the rest of us. Worst. President. Ever. :nono:

Retired Army
11-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Which way to the welfare office?

53driver
11-09-2016, 08:26 PM

jm21ddd15
11-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Which way to the welfare office?

They will probably get $$$ assistance from the Crooked Clinton foundation. Go figure!

stroguy
11-10-2016, 08:12 AM
They will probably get $$$ assistance from the Crooked Clinton foundation. Go figure!

That fund is fixing to be going into the red. She's a plain old private citizen now and the lawyers to save her from prison are just salivating over that bank. They eat their own. I don't think we can comprehend what a devastating bomb this will be to private citizen hillaree and bill. Giuliani has hinted that they will pursue her dealings in selling favors for cash when SOS. I did not expect that. I'm glad, but did not figure they would go for her throat.

hardtail
11-10-2016, 10:10 AM
That fund is fixing to be going into the red. She's a plain old private citizen now and the lawyers to save her from prison are just salivating over that bank. They eat their own. I don't think we can comprehend what a devastating bomb this will be to private citizen hillaree and bill. Giuliani has hinted that they will pursue her dealings in selling favors for cash when SOS. I did not expect that. I'm glad, but did not figure they would go for her throat.

Am really wondering if the Clintons will be held accountable. If so to what extent. So many people involved. Lots of power and MONEY!!

Phantom
11-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Am really wondering if the Clintons will be held accountable. If so to what extent. So many people involved. Lots of power and MONEY!!

Don't forget that there is the possibility of a presidential pardon. Just saying:shrug:

hardtail
11-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Don't forget that there is the possibility of a presidential pardon. Just saying:shrug:

Would not be the first time. Are we making book on which president gives the pardon?

stroguy
11-10-2016, 11:45 AM

She isn't charged with an offense as of yet or been found guilty. If obama does something like this he opens up the books against him as well. The next 2 months are going to be shredding and deleting days at the White House. We don't have time for golf.

seadog
11-10-2016, 03:50 PM

She has been so crook so long its a way of life she bounce back and get Barack to give her a full pardon for her sins against humanity before he leaves office, You watch it will happen.

ths61
11-10-2016, 05:33 PM
She isn't charged with an offense as of yet or been found guilty. If obama does something like this he opens up the books against him as well. The next 2 months are going to be shredding and deleting days at the White House. We don't have time for golf.

BHO could do a pre-emptive pardon which doesn't require the harpy to be charged or convicted of anything. Kind of like taking a huge dose of penicillin to avoid the VD, just in case.

I hope they PREVENT BHO from doing a recess appointment to replace Scalia between now and January 20th.

opas ride
11-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Brace your self guys....The Democrats are already "floating typical left-wing BS" and suggesting the party nominate Michelle Obama to run for President in 2020!!!....What a bunch of ignorant stupid idiots.....Problem is the "dumb asses" in this country will no doubt vote for her without any regard for the future of America!!!!...God help us if this happens.....Ride safe

seadog
11-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Brace your self guys....The Democrats are already "floating typical left-wing BS" and suggesting the party nominate Michelle Obama to run for President in 2020!!!....What a bunch of ignorant stupid idiots.....Problem is the "dumb asses" in this country will no doubt vote for her without any regard for the future of America!!!!...God help us if this happens.....Ride safe

I always said, Bruce that we would probably survive Barack Obama but will we be able to survive the people that put him in office,TWICE! Those nuckleheads are still out there and those are the one's Trump just squeak by to become President.