View Full Version : Nothing nice for the Democrats

seadog
11-13-2016, 07:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

F6B1911
11-13-2016, 08:38 PM
Hillary blames Comey for her loss

Yeah, that's exactly why she lost.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she wanted to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she wanted to destroy the 1st Amendment.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she is pro abortion, and pro late term abortion.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she has a major credibility issue.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she had her own email server to skirt the Freedom of Information Act.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she had her own email server to hide whatever she was doing.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she does not have the ability to tell the truth.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she thought another 4 years of Obama's policies were what America wanted.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she thinks the rules don't apply to her.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she felt entitled.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she was married to a perv.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she let people die in Benghazi.
Shall I go on?

And why hasn't she condemmed the violent protests?

stroguy
11-13-2016, 09:15 PM
Yep, they sure ain't helping themselves. They're all being lumped in as anti democratic process dweebs.

GNW
11-14-2016, 04:33 PM

Had nothing to do with the fact that she is pro abortion, and pro late term abortion.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she had her own email server to skirt the Freedom of Information Act.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she had her own email server to hide whatever she was doing.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she does not have the ability to tell the truth.
Had nothing to do with the fact that she thought another 4 years of Obama's policies were what America wanted.
Shall I go on?

I do believe you have got her NUMBER !!

opas ride
11-14-2016, 04:56 PM

Shall I go on?

Aw, come on Mike, she was a really nice person...Just ask her...As Clint Eastwood said once "she is a legend in own mind"....The miserable bitch got exactly what is deserved!!!!....Ride safe

seadog
11-14-2016, 05:35 PM
Aw, come on Mike, she was a really nice person...Just ask her...As Clint Eastwood said once "she is a legend in own mind"....The miserable bitch got exactly what is deserved!!!!....Ride safe

She is attempting to get enough signature to have the electoral college put her in the office of the presidency on December 19th and they say that could possibly work. I hope their wrong but don't count that underhanded bitch out til the fat lady sings. I'm sure old George Soro will grease a few palms to get that one to go thru.https://thehornnews.com/revealed-hillary-camps-plot-overthrow-election/

Steve 0080
11-14-2016, 05:37 PM
Impossible

lake_carl
11-14-2016, 05:39 PM
I think most things in this thread or wrong, one of biggest is she has conceded that it is over and she lost not trying to get electors to change

Vondawg
11-14-2016, 09:54 PM
Incoming Congress would have to approve the Dec. 19th decision. And there is talk now of a million votes by illegals and some 6 million + ballots still not counted....I bet we'll find out a lot more illegals voted when this washes out and there will not even be an advantage in popular vote.

lake_carl
11-14-2016, 10:19 PM
Incoming Congress would have to approve the Dec. 19th decision. And there is talk now of a million votes by illegals and some 6 million + ballots still not counted....I bet we'll find out a lot more illegals voted when this washes out and there will not even be an advantage in popular vote.

Really, you can not actually register to vote without proper I'd, I'd you show up to vote without voted I'd card or proper I'd your ballot is placed in a review file, so please try not to learn anything

lake_carl
11-14-2016, 10:23 PM
Stop! Fueling the fire, the Democrat party nominee has conceded, the electoral college has not gone against majority, I was /am against trump am ok and moving forward with 95 maybe 99% of people

ths61
11-14-2016, 10:36 PM
Insert inappropriate meme here:

3 MILLION illegal aliens vote and 4 MILLION dead on the voter role now being reported. Getting close to 10% voter fraud.

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

opas ride
11-14-2016, 10:36 PM
Stop! Fueling the fire, the Democrat party nominee has conceded, the electoral college has not gone against majority, I was /am against trump am ok and moving forward with 95 maybe 99% of people

Trump will be the next US President...so all you "naysayers" get a life and forget all your "left wing BS"....It is time for real change in America and most of us know it!!!!

taxfree4
11-15-2016, 05:16 AM
There you go

GNW
11-15-2016, 07:11 AM
There you go

APRIL 1999 Issue 'all/right'

Sorcerer
11-15-2016, 09:06 AM
In MN all you need to do to vote on the day of the election is show up with a utility bill in your name.......... then sign I a paper that you are legally able to vote be it truth or lie.

GNW
11-15-2016, 02:23 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/14/black-veterans-video-message-trump-protesters-goes-viral

'quitwhinin"

Audiochris90
11-15-2016, 05:34 PM
There you go

http://hondaf6b.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24532&d=1479204950

Thanks for that taxfree! I was so wound up election night I couldn't sleep. Us rual flyover people made this happen . Proud to be a redneck here. Make it great again baby!

taxfree4
11-15-2016, 09:06 PM
http://hondaf6b.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24532&d=1479204950

Thanks for that taxfree! I was so wound up election night I couldn't sleep. Us rual flyover people made this happen . Proud to be a redneck here. Make it great again baby!

Thank God for you fly over people or what I call middle America. Being a city boy whenever I get west of PA I love it, cornfields and cow manure are like perfume to me.

Circle-5
11-16-2016, 07:16 PM
https://youtu.be/oHK-ioV8UE8

dkooris
11-22-2016, 10:53 AM

I agree. As a gun owner, no one came to take my guns, HC proposed absolutely NOTHING about abolishing the 2nd amendment. Heard the same ridiculous stuff about President Obama. Unless I just didn't hear the black helicopters, nothing happened. I have nothing against universal background checks. Even Wayne LaPierre used to support them, until the political winds changed. I wish everyone would just.calm.down.I think bringing in Steve Bannon is a disaster, but in the end, I believe it's a smokescreen for Trump and his friends to milk the Presidency of our country like a cash cow on a scale never before seen.

Geoff in CT

stroguy
11-22-2016, 11:29 AM
I agree. As a gun owner, no one came to take my guns, HC proposed absolutely NOTHING about abolishing the 2nd amendment. Heard the same ridiculous stuff about President Obama. Unless I just didn't hear the black helicopters, nothing happened. I have nothing against universal background checks. Even Wayne LaPierre used to support them, until the political winds changed. I wish everyone would just.calm.down.I think bringing in Steve Bannon is a disaster, but in the end, I believe it's a smokescreen for Trump and his friends to milk the Presidency of our country like a cash cow on a scale never before seen.

Geoff in CT

Guess obama should have done better. Guess hillaree should have done better. Elections have meaning and the dems put in a far left President and a weaker candidate in hillaree. Elections have results, our side won and we are revelling in the defeat of criminal hillaree and a mandate to change the crap that has happened. We sit here and have some keyboard antics and chest pumping and you want us to calm down? Nah, I will now brag even more. Your choice?.....don't open this thread. Don't tell me to calm down. How many left wing forums do you migrate through and tell these freaks destroying businesses and contending the Constitutional election as bad to calm down? Go to another place where the lawless are prevailing and ask them to calm down. Ah the sweet taste of VICTORY! SUCK IT!

F6B1911
11-22-2016, 12:37 PM
One thing I am curious about is.........

What will Obama try to push through via executive order in his final days... Wonder if the media will keep an eye on that?

Davidk
11-22-2016, 03:51 PM
Guess obama should have done better. Guess hillaree should have done better. Elections have meaning and the dems put in a far left President and a weaker candidate in hillaree. Elections have results, our side won and we are revelling in the defeat of criminal hillaree and a mandate to change the crap that has happened. We sit here and have some keyboard antics and chest pumping and you want us to calm down? Nah, I will now brag even more. Your choice?.....don't open this thread. Don't tell me to calm down. How many left wing forums do you migrate through and tell these freaks destroying businesses and contending the Constitutional election as bad to calm down? Go to another place where the lawless are prevailing and ask them to calm down. Ah the sweet taste of VICTORY! SUCK IT!

+1 SUCK IT Liberals! We took our country back and its going to stay that way.

Davidk
11-22-2016, 03:52 PM

What will Obama try to push through via executive order in his final days... Wonder if the media will keep an eye on that?

Doesn't matter what executive order the obamantion does in his last days. Any EO can be reversed by another EO

Davidk
11-22-2016, 03:53 PM

Geoff in CT

Really? Really? Try paying closer attention.

willtill
11-22-2016, 06:30 PM

Geoff in CT

Really? Really? Try paying closer attention.

Agree. That lying, deceiving, treasonous bitch was on record with feeling out Australian type "gun control" as possibly applicable in the United States; and testing the waters to see if it had possibility.

All of the Elmer Fudd's out there are seriously clueless as to how far she was going to run with it.

Make NO MISTAKE about the bullet we dodged with her dismissal from the U.S. Presidency. Thank frikken Gawd. :shhh:

Davidk
11-22-2016, 06:53 PM
lying, deceiving, treasonous bitch

Couldn't have said it better myself. Well, I would have added "corrupt." LOL

dkooris
11-22-2016, 07:21 PM

My intention was for everyone to let go of the anger and vitriol on both sides and simply talk to one another, so much for wanting the people of our country to come together. You know absolutely nothing about me, my policies or my politics, yet you respond in anger and insults. I was, and am still not a Hillary supporter, not that you care, of course. You can do your own sucking, thanks. If you're ever riding in Connecticut, you are welcome in our home, and I'm serious about that.
May G-d bless you and your family with good health. Safe riding, and best wishes for a good Thanksgiving.

Geoff

dkooris
11-22-2016, 07:53 PM
Agree. That lying, deceiving, treasonous bitch was on record with feeling out Australian type "gun control" as possibly applicable in the United States; and testing the waters to see if it had possibility.

All of the Elmer Fudd's out there are seriously clueless as to how far she was going to run with it.

Make NO MISTAKE about the bullet we dodged with her dismissal from the U.S. Presidency. Thank frikken Gawd. :shhh:

Frankly, we all heard the same stuff about Obama. Again, no one lost their guns. Actually under his administration, I heard gun sales broke records.

stroguy
11-22-2016, 08:57 PM
My intention was for everyone to let go of the anger and vitriol on both sides and simply talk to one another, so much for wanting the people of our country to come together. You know absolutely nothing about me, my policies or my politics, yet you respond in anger and insults. I was, and am still not a Hillary supporter, not that you care, of course. You can do your own sucking, thanks. If you're ever riding in Connecticut, you are welcome in our home, and I'm serious about that.
May G-d bless you and your family with good health. Safe riding, and best wishes for a good Thanksgiving.

Geoff

Zero anger here. Pure elation. Heck, Trump is only two weeks elect and I have cleaned up quite tidy in the market that the left continually pummeled America with the fact that we were going into the WORST depression. How ignorant can they be? A business man with hundreds of successful businesses (a minuscule few actually went bankrupt, which is not illegal) is elected President and he won't put a pump in the economy? Hardly responsible to the citizenry. Maybe they are in business themselves and not telling the truth is their business. What a shame. I would buy stock in battery makers, because the lefts predictor machines are all broken. Why would I listen to a word from any, ANY media source?

You sir as well have a great Thanksgiving. And I hope you put more energy towards the true hate mongerers of this country. It ain'tnot us, we is HAPPY!

dkooris
11-22-2016, 10:58 PM
Zero anger here. Pure elation. Heck, Trump is only two weeks elect and I have cleaned up quite tidy in the market that the left continually pummeled America with the fact that we were going into the WORST depression. How ignorant can they be? A business man with hundreds of successful businesses (a minuscule few actually went bankrupt, which is not illegal) is elected President and he won't put a pump in the economy? Hardly responsible to the citizenry. Maybe they are in business themselves and not telling the truth is their business. What a shame. I would buy stock in battery makers, because the lefts predictor machines are all broken. Why would I listen to a word from any, ANY media source?

You sir as well have a great Thanksgiving. And I hope you put more energy towards the true hate mongerers of this country. It ain'tnot us, we is HAPPY!

The market always prevails, I have no complaints here. My religious teachings and personal directives tell me that hate only damages the hater, so I put no energy into that. Our time on this earth is brief, we have many blessings to celebrate. Hope to meet some day and break bread together. May HaShem find favour for you and yours. Good health to you.

Geoff

BIGLRY
11-23-2016, 01:07 PM
The market always prevails, I have no complaints here. My religious teachings and personal directives tell me that hate only damages the hater, so I put no energy into that. Our time on this earth is brief, we have many blessings to celebrate. Hope to meet some day and break bread together. May HaShem find favour for you and yours. Good health to you.

Geoff"My religious teachings and personal directives tell me that hate only damages the hater" how true my friend, I always try and
remember if you want to love your life and live it to the fullest, don't let the sun go down on your anger. If you don't have a solution to the issue, agree to disagree and focus on the importance of the relationship.:icon_biggrin:

Retired Army
11-23-2016, 03:07 PM

He will pardon Hillary.

MarcPW
11-26-2016, 02:01 PM

Geoff in CT

Yes I think you are right !

stroguy
11-26-2016, 02:18 PM
I prefer a system devoid of whiners and liars and at last resort the losers that call everyone racists to try and prevent being proven wrong. I prefer a billionaire over a bunch of sniveling criminals, like holder, geithner, clinton, and the head racist that can call his own grandmother the 'typical white' with no repercussion. I'll take that system that makes it possible for my kids to become billionaires vs being handcuffed to so many rules, laws, fees and taxes that it only makes sense to take government assistance or place their cash overseas. So if that system makes me a special stoopid...so be it.