PDA

View Full Version : weekend jaunt to the Hills

DTOM
11-15-2016, 11:08 AM
The unseasonably warm and dry weather we are having in many parts of the country has extended our riding season. A friend and I decided on whim last week to head to the Black Hills. We tried our best to stay off of interstates and it paid off. We felt like we had the roads to ourselves...very few riders or drivers out there this past weekend. Loved every second of it. From start to finish, the best way I can describe my experience is some Tail of the Dragon, some Cherohala Skyway, and some Blueridge Parkway...without anybody else to get in your way. I'm not much of a picture taker, but I do understand that any picture taken on a motorcycle trip without a motorcycle in the picture is pretty much pointless, so here are a few for your viewing pleasure.

Travelor
11-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Wow!! We are having great weather here in NE Illinois as well, but you have to ride at least 50 miles up into Wisconsin or go west to the Mississippi to get any scenery and it certainly pales in comparison to what you have. Great pictures, thanks.

Willl
11-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Thanks for sharing :icon_cool: