PDA

View Full Version : RAM Customer Service A+++

53driver
11-16-2016, 03:43 PM
Okay, not sure if anyone has dealt with RAM or not, but I just had an amazing experience.

I was given a RAM mount, # RAM-B-309-1U, or most of it actually. The spacers and bolts needed to mount the ball to my brake reservoir base were not in the package.....
So I started an online chat with "Anthony" to see if I could buy the spare parts.
He informed me that they do not sell the bit piece parts, but if I filled out a customer service form, they would ship them to me at no charge!
This is their Warranty/Customer Service policy!

I told him that I was on the F6B Forums and he immediately responded that if anyone had any issues with a RAM product, get in touch with him - Anthony 1-800-497-7479 - as he is the head if Customer Service there and he shall make the situation right.

I think I'll go outside for a quick cigarette....
Cheers,
Steve

Steve 0080
11-16-2016, 06:14 PM
Great company !@ I have their VP's card at home. Met in Orlando and had an issue. If you take a pic of the broke part and email it to them, they will mail you a new one for shipping costs if not free. Can't beat that with a stick !!!!

RickW
11-16-2016, 06:59 PM
In about 17 years of selling their products we have not had one customer with any issues with them. For the very few problems we have ever had they were taken care of immediately. We have literally sold many thousands of their pieces with just about zero problems at all.

They have some very cool products, a mount for just about anything you can imagine.

zzh54
11-16-2016, 07:13 PM
Good customer service goes a long ways in anyone promoting the business, and in this day and age it's just good to hear that a company stands behind what they sell.