PDA

View Full Version : seat question

Nomibagger
11-19-2016, 09:48 PM
Anybody out there have passengers ideas on aftermarket seat comfort? Looking at RDL,Mustang,corbin,ultimate. My lady has steel rods and spider cages from a previous broken back. she likes the stocker,but my 6'3" 215lb butt doesn't care for it. Need comfort for her and me........Thanks guys!

broncsrule21
11-19-2016, 10:50 PM
My wife loves the Mustang seat. Plenty of comfort. Nothing to compare it to besides the stocker though.

speedjunkie
11-20-2016, 05:16 PM
Anybody out there have passengers ideas on aftermarket seat comfort? Looking at RDL,Mustang,corbin,ultimate. My lady has steel rods and spider cages from a previous broken back. she likes the stocker,but my 6'3" 215lb butt doesn't care for it. Need comfort for her and me........Thanks guys!

Get a RDL with rider mods only if she likes the stocker.

Mike

Kolsch
11-20-2016, 09:34 PM
My wife loves the Mustang seat. Plenty of comfort. Nothing to compare it to besides the stocker though.

Support one of the form sponsers, I have a hartco seat. Mark is great to work with. My girlfriend loves it as much as I do. You will not be disappointed.

3Chief
11-21-2016, 10:28 AM
My GF luv's the Mustang seat, I'm still on the fence. I luv'd it on my VTX but not as much on the B so far.

Retired Army
11-21-2016, 12:56 PM

Here is the Russell dual saddle, it's custom made for me and my wife. We had to send a photo of both of us sitting on the trike. Custom comfort is by no means cheep and requires time. Me and the wife are totally satisfied.

http://day-long.com/