PDA

View Full Version : bassani exhaust coming soon!!!!

smokinjoe187
09-26-2013, 07:41 PM
saw this and called...cant wait!!!

Pedro66
09-26-2013, 08:31 PM
saw this and called...cant wait!!!

Don't get too excited he tried posting on the board saying it was all done some time ago said he posted a sound clip of his bike, said that picture was his bike with the prototype pipes

Take a close look at the picture it's photoshopped not real did some searches he is all over the net with similar things

smokinjoe187
09-26-2013, 10:09 PM
Don't get too excited he tried posting on the board saying it was all done some time ago said he posted a sound clip of his bike, said that picture was his bike with the prototype pipes

Take a close look at the picture it's photoshopped not real did some searches he is all over the net with similar things
When i got my f6b in march he was my first stop...he was on his way to the drag show but expressed interest in a serious set for this bike
the mock ups are done and pre production is in progress
ill post some pics when my bike goes in for the proto set...
ill be riding that harley for awhile again!!
btw,my contact at bassani said he want to make tips for the stock ends as well

Pedro66
09-26-2013, 10:58 PM
When i got my f6b in march he was my first stop...he was on his way to the drag show but expressed interest in a serious set for this bike
the mock ups are done and pre production is in progress
ill post some pics when my bike goes in for the proto set...
ill be riding that harley for awhile again!!
btw,my contact at bassani said he want to make tips for the stock ends as well

My point being is that a guy came on this board a few months ago tried to spin he was someone else and that his bike was being used as a prototype for these pipes and he had them all done and the picture was the finished article

1 He was not truthful about who he was, However he used the same user name IP etc that he used on other sites where he admits to being the guy from the company but on here he was just some guy that was lucky enough to be selected to have the prototypes being worked on for his bike he was told he did not need to say stuff like that as vendors are welcome to show and tell here

2 He tried to say that the pipes were done and the picture were the finished product and clearly they were not

3 He got booted from the forum for his activities

Sure they are a real business sure he intends to make the pipes sure the stuff he makes is good but he needs to play nice if he wants to be taken seriously

Just a personal opinion

smokinjoe187
09-27-2013, 04:00 PM
My point being is that a guy came on this board a few months ago tried to spin he was someone else and that his bike was being used as a prototype for these pipes and he had them all done and the picture was the finished article

1 He was not truthful about who he was, However he used the same user name IP etc that he used on other sites where he admits to being the guy from the company but on here he was just some guy that was lucky enough to be selected to have the prototypes being worked on for his bike he was told he did not need to say stuff like that as vendors are welcome to show and tell here

2 He tried to say that the pipes were done and the picture were the finished product and clearly they were not

3 He got booted from the forum for his activities

Sure they are a real business sure he intends to make the pipes sure the stuff he makes is good but he needs to play nice if he wants to be taken seriously

Just a personal opinion
ouch!!
i am just passing on info,it wont happen again