PDA

View Full Version : Trump's possible nominee's

willtill
11-21-2016, 07:07 AM
Will be very satisfying to see a true warrior at the helm of the Department of Defense. Trump seems to be seriously considering Marine Corps General "Mad Dog' James Mattis for Secretary of Defense :yes:

General George S. Patton (R.I.P.) would approve.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/19/politics/donald-trump-james-mattis-defense-secretary/index.html

http://i64.tinypic.com/30uemnq.jpg

wolf
11-21-2016, 08:21 AM
amen long overdue.

stroguy
11-21-2016, 08:55 AM
Speak softly and carry an armored tank division I say. Nathan R Jessup, how the hell are you?

I am a big fan of George S Patton. I approve here, as typical high ranking soldiers and sailors and Marines and with war experience understand the futility of war and prefer big deterrents vs going to war.

53driver
11-21-2016, 09:25 AM
No offense Stro, but Mattis makes Jessup look like a Tom Cruz barbie accessory....

Mattis quotes:
"You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad."
"If in order to kill the enemy you have to kill an innocent, don’t take the shot. Don’t create more enemies than you take out by some immoral act."
"I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word."
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."
"We’ve backed off in good faith to try and give you a chance to straighten this problem out. But I am going to beg with you for a minute. I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
"There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do. It’s just business."
"Marines don't know how to spell the word defeat"
"The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."
"PowerPoint makes us stupid."
"In this age, I don’t care how tactically or operationally brilliant you are, if you cannot create harmony—even vicious harmony—on the battlefield based on trust across service lines, across coalition and national lines, and across civilian/military lines, you need to go home, because your leadership is obsolete. We have got to have officers who can create harmony across all those lines."
"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."
"Treachery has existed as long as there’s been warfare, and there’s always been a few people that you couldn’t trust."
"a country that armed Stalin to defeat Hitler can certainly work alongside enemies of al-Qaida to defeat al-Qaida."
"Fight with a happy heart."
"You are part of the world's most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon."
"For the mission's sake, for our country's sake, and the sake of the men who carried the Division's colors in past battles — "who fought for life and never lost their nerve" — carry out your mission and keep your honor clean. Demonstrate to the world there is “No Better Friend — No Worse Enemy” than a US Marine."

stroguy
11-21-2016, 09:32 AM
Wow, I'm sexually aroused.

shortleg0521
11-21-2016, 09:37 AM
No offense Stro, but Mattis makes Jessup look like a Tom Cruz barbie accessory....

Mattis quotes:
"You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad."
"If in order to kill the enemy you have to kill an innocent, don’t take the shot. Don’t create more enemies than you take out by some immoral act."
"I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word."
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."
"We’ve backed off in good faith to try and give you a chance to straighten this problem out. But I am going to beg with you for a minute. I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
"There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do. It’s just business."
"Marines don't know how to spell the word defeat"
"The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."
"PowerPoint makes us stupid."
"In this age, I don’t care how tactically or operationally brilliant you are, if you cannot create harmony—even vicious harmony—on the battlefield based on trust across service lines, across coalition and national lines, and across civilian/military lines, you need to go home, because your leadership is obsolete. We have got to have officers who can create harmony across all those lines."
"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."
"Treachery has existed as long as there’s been warfare, and there’s always been a few people that you couldn’t trust."
"a country that armed Stalin to defeat Hitler can certainly work alongside enemies of al-Qaida to defeat al-Qaida."
"Fight with a happy heart."
"You are part of the world's most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon."
"For the mission's sake, for our country's sake, and the sake of the men who carried the Division's colors in past battles — "who fought for life and never lost their nerve" — carry out your mission and keep your honor clean. Demonstrate to the world there is “No Better Friend — No Worse Enemy” than a US Marine."

These are the words of a true and tough adversary for any person stupid enough to be our enemy!!

willtill
11-21-2016, 10:35 AM
:shhh: :yes:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2vwyyq1.jpg

stroguy
11-21-2016, 12:55 PM
When I exterminate cockroaches I don't just kill the males, I kill the entire colony. War is nasty, don't ever second guess that.

53driver
11-21-2016, 04:06 PM
DoD returns to "War Department."

Steve 0080
11-21-2016, 11:31 PM
I saw a short blip at the gym where the media is upset with the Donald because he is not letting them iron his plans.... poor things.....

willtill
12-01-2016, 09:28 PM
:yes: :yes:

http://i65.tinypic.com/1e0svs.jpg

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/james-mattis-trump-defense-secretary-232077

seadog
12-01-2016, 09:58 PM
The General once called Obama "An Unwiped Ass" Just callin' it like he saw it of course.