PDA

View Full Version : New York Bike show?

Bob Penn
11-28-2016, 08:13 AM
Is anybody going? It's only 2 weeks away.
Will Honda give us some idea of where their going with the F6B ?

PS If your planning on going you might want to go to the Web sight and buy your tickets. You'll not only save yourself $2.00 but you won't have to wait on line at the show.

wjduke
11-28-2016, 10:03 AM
I went there one year....that was enough for me for the travel I have to do. They're going one more year at least. 2017 in white only.

pilotguy299
12-02-2016, 07:35 AM
I went there one year....that was enough for me for the travel I have to do. They're going one more year at least. 2017 in white only.

It's the best looking color anyway!

https://aboutdawn.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/thebeast.jpg

DMAGOLDRDR
12-02-2016, 07:50 AM
A few of us will be there on Sunday. I enjoy walking around the City and the Motorcycle Show gives me a good reason to go, even though the show gets smaller and smaller every year I still get drawn down there to walk around and see what's new.

A train ride into Grand Central and then walk down 42nd St and over to the Javits Center for the show, then just wander around. Rockefeller Center maybe the Hartland Brew Pub or Carnegie Deli (before they close for good at the end of the year) for lunch.

Bob Penn
12-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Do to the then still open deer season, we'll probably be there on Sunday also.

So like the old perverted glass eyed hooker once told me, "I'll keep my eye out for you sonny".