PDA

View Full Version : Summer at last

cosborn
12-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Summer is finally here, 31c today, a bit warm.
Along with summer comes our friends!!!!!!

have a great Christmas

Chris

jm21ddd15
12-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Merry Christmas to you too! But you can keep those ugly bugs all to yourself. Enjoy the warm weather. You can send some of that warm stuff, my way!

Brasco
12-01-2016, 11:37 PM
Enjoy your summer, Chris. Here in Calgary, Alberta we're bracing for the reverse of your temps -- low of -24C and high of -19C forecast for Monday. On the bright side, there isn't one hairy bastard spider surviving these temps.
'cold'

cosborn
12-02-2016, 12:48 AM
I loved Calgary when i was there in 75 working with the PPCLI (Princess Pats Canadian Light Infantry) but you can keep the cold.......sorry

Chris

JMartin
12-02-2016, 01:34 AM
Went to Sydney once... found myself in a hotel gift shop looking at Christmas cards with Santa on a surfboard... that's when I realized I was on the other side of the world.
Here in the U.S. we're always "dreaming of a white Christmas" and it's finally getting cold here in California. At the moment... I wish I was on the other side of the world.

Have a great (and warm and sunny) Christmas.

3Chief
12-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Went to Sydney once... found myself in a hotel gift shop looking at Christmas cards with Santa on a surfboard... that's when I realized I was on the other side of the world.
Here in the U.S. we're always "dreaming of a white Christmas" and it's finally getting cold here in California. At the moment... I wish I was on the other side of the world.

Have a great (and warm and sunny) Christmas.

I'm flying to the other side of the world Monday and the weather will be the same as home...

DTOM
12-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Summer is finally here, 31c today, a bit warm.
Along with summer comes our friends!!!!!!

have a great Christmas

Chris

Sure...rub it in :icon_wink: