PDA

View Full Version : BikeMP3 20% Off Until Friday

Pedro66
09-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Please tell your friends and post everywhere, this is our pre-vacation biketoberfest sale so after next Friday we are away for two weeks so if you need it get it now and save

http://www.bikemp3.com

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq173/pedro_66/20-OFF_zps5ba7fdad.jpg

Kawi69
09-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi Pete, was wondering do I need the Hi beam relay pack for my F6B? :banana:

Pedro66
09-28-2013, 08:45 PM
Hi Pete, was wondering do I need the Hi beam relay pack for my F6B? :banana:

Don't think I have ever sold one

Kawi69
09-28-2013, 08:53 PM
Pete thanks another ? I just tried to use the 20PER code on a order I just placed and a pop-up box
said to check the start & end dates. Do I have to wait until the 30th to use the 20% off code on my order??

Pedro66
09-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Pete thanks another ? I just tried to use the 20PER code on a order I just placed and a pop-up box
said to check the start & end dates. Do I have to wait until the 30th to use the 20% off code on my order??

No it would help if the person coding the site knew what year it is :icon_redface:

Try it now

chipmaker
09-28-2013, 11:27 PM
Pete, why no clear turn signal lenses, only smoked??

Pedro66
09-29-2013, 12:02 AM
Pete, why no clear turn signal lenses, only smoked??

We did have them for the longest time they just sat on the shelf in the end we cleared them out cheap try this link http://wingstuff.com/shop/?keyword=clear+turn+signal

dickiedeals
09-29-2013, 09:06 AM
Please tell your friends and post everywhere, this is our pre-vacation biketoberfest sale so after next Friday we are away for two weeks so if you need it get it now and save

http://www.bikemp3.com

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq173/pedro_66/20-OFF_zps5ba7fdad.jpg So Pete ,how about us guys that Purchased our F6B a couple weeks after your last sale, spend several Hundred bucks with you , Then you have a 20% off sale a week or so later. ....................

Dickie

JesseS
09-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Hey Pete, first off I love the Rear Carrier, just waiting on USPS to get the plugs. Next, I was thinking I might try to find a way to add the micro strobes to the turn signal housing along with the running light I am adding. At .8 inches diameter should not be a problem, but at only .5" high would have to set in place with silicone. I bought the turn signal conversion kit to add running lights but upgraded the supplied LED's to super bright, about 5 times brighter than the ones supplied, about the same brightness as the OEM running light. The strobes in the turn signal housing would look way cool, and get the cager's attention.

Pedro66
09-29-2013, 06:25 PM
Hey Pete, first off I love the Rear Carrier, just waiting on USPS to get the plugs. Next, I was thinking I might try to find a way to add the micro strobes to the turn signal housing along with the running light I am adding. At .8 inches diameter should not be a problem, but at only .5" high would have to set in place with silicone. I bought the turn signal conversion kit to add running lights but upgraded the supplied LED's to super bright, about 5 times brighter than the ones supplied, about the same brightness as the OEM running light. The strobes in the turn signal housing would look way cool, and get the cager's attention.

Just a suggestion of something I have done in the past and that is to put the strobes inside the rear light stuck to the top or bottom of the reflector they should give lots of light in the housing, drill a small hole for the cable you can work through the bulb hold hole

JesseS
09-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Just a suggestion of something I have done in the past and that is to put the strobes inside the rear light stuck to the top or bottom of the reflector they should give lots of light in the housing, drill a small hole for the cable you can work through the bulb hold hole

That's a better idea, what about running the wire thru the capped vent hole, I assume that is what it is, the rubber cap removes and there is a small hole into the housing.

Pedro66
09-29-2013, 08:53 PM
That's a better idea, what about running the wire thru the capped vent hole, I assume that is what it is, the rubber cap removes and there is a small hole into the housing.

I have looked at those but never did it I guess so long as the wire is not trapped against something when you bolt the light back in it should be fine

dickiedeals
09-30-2013, 05:09 AM
Clean out your pm box please. I have and important message for you. I know your busy but your box is full and your pms are bouncing.

PS. Great lights and Rack. I talk them up frequently and just did so at JP Cycle this last Saturday. Should net you a sale or two. Dickie

dickiedeals
09-30-2013, 06:54 AM
So Pete ,how about us guys that Purchased our F6B a couple weeks after your last sale, spend several Hundred bucks with you , Then you have a 20% off sale a week or so later. ....................

DickiePete, We've never met and I'm trying to remain open minded. To completely ignore someone is Rude and disrespectful. I said the same thing to you in two different places thinking that perhaps you are a busy man and hadn't seen it. You have no problem answering others in the same area.
A simple "Sorry for your Luck" would have been ok. But now I feel disrespected by you not responding at all. As a member of a 3 Piece Patch Motorcycle Club Perhaps I think a little different than average citizen, this is something I have a hard time dealing with. Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding something .

Thank you for your time, Respectfully ,Dickie

Pedro66
09-30-2013, 09:49 AM
Pete, We've never met and I'm trying to remain open minded. To completely ignore someone is Rude and disrespectful. I said the same thing to you in two different places thinking that perhaps you are a busy man and hadn't seen it. You have no problem answering others in the same area.
A simple "Sorry for your Luck" would have been ok. But now I feel disrespected by you not responding at all. As a member of a 3 Piece Patch Motorcycle Club Perhaps I think a little different than average citizen, this is something I have a hard time dealing with. Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding something .

Thank you for your time, Respectfully ,Dickie

Wow Dickie

Take a chill pill there cowboy

You posted at 06:09 AM then your having a sense of humor failure at 07:45 AM because you did not get an answer yet.

Sorry I did not know my inbox was full the forum did not send me an email or warning or I did not see it.

I don't live on these forums waiting to jump on every question within seconds although sometimes it seems that way, I cannot be everywhere at once, nor do I notice every question or comment, Also while I can help people through these forums I don't work here, believe it or not time spent here is for the main my personal time.

Did you try emailing me via my office email? That is the only way your guaranteed to get an answer from me or my team.

I honestly did not notice your original post or I would of answered you I am sorry you think you missed out because you purchased something and now we have a sale, really not sure what to tell you this happens all the time, but retailers cannot go back retrospectively and call every previous customer and say "hey 2 weeks ago you bought this we just reduced it here is the money back" I think the world would be a nicer place if we could do that but sadly its not.

Its more than likely that since you bought your F6B that someone has got a better deal one way or anther than you did am I now to think you will be calling your dealer and asking for the difference back?

If you had ordered something on Thursday and then we had a sale Friday and the order had not shipped then we would and indeed did apply the discount to those items for customers.

I just checked your order and you did get a deal on the rack and the lights if you check the current prices you did get buy at a reduce cost during a promotion, maybe not quite as good as we are doing this week but better than normal retail, I am afraid you cannot double dip.