PDA

View Full Version : Navy Didn't Win

53driver
12-10-2016, 06:36 PM
Congrats to USMA on their decisive victory today.
Long time coming - 14 years.
Last time Army beat Navy we were reeling from 9/11.

I'm doing the only thing a sailor can do right now - crawl into a rum bottle.
Y'all are on your own!!!!

Cheers,
Steve
USNA 1985

Old Ryder
12-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Well Captain Morgan, as a Yankees fan, you can't win all of the time.

willtill
12-11-2016, 07:03 AM
Yes! It was a good game. I am elated that Army finally broke out of the losing streak! :clap2::041:'partysmile'

This has been a good end of the year. Trump beat the Hildebeast, and Army beat Navy. :yes: :yes:

Go Army! :icon_smflag:

stroguy
12-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Navy looked like they were playing on a muddy track whilst the Knights looked fast.

I loved the Trump visit. He was such a gentleman to Verne Lundquist. And the crowd couldn't seem to get enough of the man.

Yes! It was a good game. I am elated that Army finally broke out of the losing streak! :clap2::041:'partysmile'

This has been a good end of the year. Trump beat the Hildebeast, and Army beat Navy. :yes: :yes:

Broncos beat wah Newton and the Cubs beat the Indians in one of the greatest World Series I have seen for a few years. If only Penn State would have had a chance to relive Paterno/Bryant games of old. It has been a good year............and hillaree sitting in her rocker until the man comes a knocking is most pleasuarable.

53driver
12-11-2016, 10:40 AM

I'm actually happy for them, in that they broke the losing streak.
The gray colors in that institution on the Hudson River got a little brighter this weekend.
That will have a positive effect on Army leadership over the next 20 years.

Me and Captain Morgan got some more business to tend to....

Navvet
12-12-2016, 10:59 PM
I'm actually happy for them, in that they broke the losing streak.
The gray colors in that institution on the Hudson River got a little brighter this weekend.
That will have a positive effect on Army leadership over the next 20 years.

Me and Captain Morgan got some more business to tend to....

I'm happy for them too Driver .... Giving them 1 out of 15 is just being polite.

Besides, some one has to teach those future "Gentlemen" a touch of humility ....

Makes the Chief's job that much easier when they get to the fleet !!!

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: