PDA

View Full Version : F4 Customs Windshields

F4 Customs
12-28-2016, 09:09 AM
Just got this great review from flat6bagger, a F6B rider on another board, and wanted to share it. Thanks for those that have tried our product.
The Folks at F4 Customs

I have a F4 windshield on my F6B.
It has been on for two riding seasons.
It has taken hits from rocks,road debris and even a bird.
Other than one tiny nick it is still in great shape.
I am very pleased with this windshield and will buy another when this one needs replaced.
Thanks F4 Customs for producing a great windshield.

tiltingf6b
12-28-2016, 09:17 AM
Just got this great review from flat6bagger, a F6B rider on another board, and wanted to share it. Thanks for those that have tried our product.
The Folks at F4 Customs

I have a F4 windshield on my F6B.
It has been on for two riding seasons.
It has taken hits from rocks,road debris and even a bird.
Other than one tiny nick it is still in great shape.
I am very pleased with this windshield and will buy another when this one needs replaced.
Thanks F4 Customs for producing a great windshield.

I agree - the F4 Customs is a great windshield. I purchased the 14" clear with the vent. I'm only 5'7". At my height I look over the windshield into the sweet spot on the road. Zero buffeting ZERO ! Mild noise at the top of my helmet - I suspect my mustang seat will drop me down 1" or enough to rid me of all noise. I suggest you buy your F4 with the vent and the intention of looking through the windshield for the quietest ride of all! My example would be me buying the 16" ! Great product worth the extra money in every way.

F4 Customs
01-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the comments. We have a lot of riders that love our product and get years of satisfaction from them. Happy New Year!
Don