PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve

jm21ddd15
12-31-2016, 07:39 PM
Hope all members are well, and have the option to have some fun tonight. As for me, I'm too old to be chasing around the bars late at night. But, some like that, and many members here are much younger than me. Congrats to all members, as I didn't read or hear much about any of us crashing to seriously being hurt this past year! Hope that continues for the next year, too. Ride safe, and ya, I'm jealous of you Southern riders, still out riding. I got 3 more months of snow , ice, and salt. :biggthumpup:

Bighutch14
12-31-2016, 07:53 PM
Happy New Year my friend. Hope you have a good one and I will see you in the spring!

glryder98
12-31-2016, 09:23 PM
And a very Happy New Year to you. No more bars for me either. Now I celebrate the New Year at 10:00!! It's tuff getting old.

ths61
12-31-2016, 10:14 PM
Happy New Year everyone.

Hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year !!!

firetech
01-01-2017, 12:38 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, may your year be filled with many smiles and miles. :039:

tiltingf6b
01-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Hope all members are well, and have the option to have some fun tonight. As for me, I'm too old to be chasing around the bars late at night. But, some like that, and many members here are much younger than me. Congrats to all members, as I didn't read or hear much about any of us crashing to seriously being hurt this past year! Hope that continues for the next year, too. Ride safe, and ya, I'm jealous of you Southern riders, still out riding. I got 3 more months of snow , ice, and salt. :biggthumpup:
Snuck a ride in yesterday between some raindrops. Living in the land of Mardi Gra and Moon Pies does have some warm benefits - but you better like rain.