PDA

View Full Version : From Deerslayer

Deer Slayer
01-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Happy New Year old friends! The Hornblower and I are doing good as we say in the South. I am twisting Hornblower's arm to get him to go to Daytona for bike week. Stay tuned.

53driver
01-01-2017, 12:26 PM
Happy New Year!!!

Glad to see you are well!
Cheers,
Steve

RickJ
01-01-2017, 12:26 PM
Happy New Year old friends! The Hornblower and I are doing good as we say in the South. I am twisting Hornblower's arm to get him to go to Daytona for bike week. Stay tuned.

Not for nothin...but feeding African children is doin good....going to Daytona is doing well!!![as we say in the North] On the other hand, we cant even think about riding till April at best...so...you got it real GOOD!!!

Deer Slayer
01-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Not for nothin...but feeding African children is doin good....going to Daytona is doing well!!![as we say in the North] On the other hand, we cant even think about riding till April at best...so...you got it real GOOD!!!

We are lucky, can pick our days to Ryde. Just as long as there is no salt on the road. See ya,

D-Train
01-01-2017, 03:37 PM

Happy New Year to you too!

In your avatar, is that a Spyder AND a Slingshot? Are those both yours? :8:

Deer Slayer
01-04-2017, 09:19 PM

Just the Spyder. the other is Phantoms. was the 2015 get together in Franklin. The photo is on the Blue Ridge Parkway.. see ya, bill

Phantom
01-04-2017, 11:42 PM

:puke: :crazy2: .:spank:

That's a NO-NO :nono:

It's a over priced hand built in Canada 2005/2006 Campagna T-Rex.

Happy New Year to you Bill and everyone on the forum :cheers:

Steve 0080
01-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Hey Bill !!!!!