PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to twit against anti-gun stupidity?

Davidk
01-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Yes, I meant to say "twit"

The following twit has some typos that I would like to correct for her:

I think that she meant to say: “Once again, innocent American were forced to stand defenseless against a mass murderer because Congress won’t stand up to the anti-gun morons.”

Being an intelligent being, I have never been on twitter. Can a direct response be made so that the twits' follower's can read it?

53driver
01-09-2017, 07:56 PM
I'm Twitter ignorant, sorry.

Navvet
01-09-2017, 09:46 PM
I'd like to help, but I think Twitter is the realm of those who do not believe in the constitution .... That excludes most free thinking people of this country, myself included .....

edgeman55
01-10-2017, 03:13 PM
I'd like to help, but I think Twitter is the realm of those who do not believe in the constitution .... That excludes most free thinking people of this country, myself included .....

Thats funny because our President elect thinks it is the only real form of media.Check out his rants like a 2 year old that didn't get his BaBa-LOL.And before every Trump supporter gets on his high horse I was not a fan of both idiots that ran.The only reason I know of Twitter is the news about Trumps tweets and how important it is in our grandchildren"s lives.Heck I just upgraded to a flip phone to a smart one and do text a little now-man am I going high tech!! Again thanks to the grandkids I can learn this stuff.

Elroy
01-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Sorry David I may be 29, but I too am Twitter-incapable. I do know however, that it is a tweet, and not a twit, as you put it. :icon_wink:

Edit: after re-reading your OP, that may have been your intentions..... :icon_redface: