PDA

View Full Version : Nick Saban

stroguy
01-10-2017, 06:38 PM
Is a loser. I put $100 on Bama and he lost the game. He's a loser.

opas ride
01-10-2017, 10:57 PM

Not much of a college football fan and never bet on games...but glad Bama got knocked "off their perch"...A little humbling never hurt anyone!!

tiltingf6b
01-11-2017, 08:10 AM

Your loss of revenue does not equate to a 5 time national football title champ being a looser.

Bill1584
01-11-2017, 12:04 PM

If it means anything, I got the joke... As another Aggie, I was glad to have seen the last minute or two of that game. In a sense, it only takes the SEC down a notch, but still... Saban? I'm tired hearing about him and his 'process'.

stroguy
01-11-2017, 06:25 PM
If it means anything, I got the joke... As another Aggie, I was glad to have seen the last minute or two of that game. In a sense, it only takes the SEC down a notch, but still... Saban? I'm tired hearing about him and his 'process'.

Yes Bill, it was my absurd slam at another thread. I had no vested interest in the winner of the game as I did not attend either school. I like good football and that was one damn fine game. Thanks Bill. Saban is far from a loser.

Glad to see you posting again. Did you see the TEXAS meet for food in April? Trying to have a bit of a meet before the tax man come a callin.

Bill1584
01-12-2017, 09:55 AM
Yes Bill, it was my absurd slam at another thread. I had no vested interest in the winner of the game as I did not attend either school. I like good football and that was one damn fine game. Thanks Bill. Saban is far from a loser.

Glad to see you posting again. Did you see the TEXAS meet for food in April? Trying to have a bit of a meet before the tax man come a callin.

Hey, for my viewing enjoyment, it was the best college game played all year. Saban is one of the best to ever coach football, and his friends and players like him a lot. He is just a thorn in my SEC Aggie side. I cannot forsee any circumstances whereby A&M could beat Alabama. Saban and his damn process...

I did not see a reference to a meet. Can you point me to some details?