PDA

View Full Version : Windshield Video from F4 Customs

F4 Customs
01-11-2017, 11:25 AM
Please enjoy the new video that we produced that will show the toughness of the F4 Customs windshield. Since we have windshields for so many different motorcycles we used our HD display just as a general overview of the F4 Customs windshield however the same toughness is in all of our shields including all of the F6B replacement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLJKaiLg1lo

WingStuff
01-16-2017, 11:50 AM
Very nice! I especially liked the "impact" demonstration! You really went at that F4 windshield and it withstood the abuse like a champ.

tpwood
01-18-2017, 08:45 PM
I put one on my GL1500 and got to say it was the best investment on that bike ever. Had it on for 6 to 7 years and 70K miles, washed the windshield every day I rode. With just very few minor scratches caused by me hitting something, that F4 never scratched or hazed. Wished I would have looked there first before I bought my Slipstream Bagger, it's already getting small scratches (only had it for 4 months ridding time) and i'm very cautious when cleaning windshields. I got spoiled on the F4 on my 1500. Should have bought that instead, will replace this with an F4.