PDA

View Full Version : Spring can't get here soon enough.

StonedInNy
01-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Just got a call from Russell my seat is rdy and on its way home. Its been tough not being able to ride with these spring like temps we have been getting and no seat.
Also made a appointment with Traxxion Dynamics for May 1st. to get the mega monte. Plan is to take 2 days riding to get to Georgia from long island via I95. 1 day for Traxxion to do their work and 3 to 4 days riding home through the mountains.
Would love to get some info from you guys on roads to hit on the way back home, or join me for a day or more. Thanks, Joe

Retired Army
01-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Did you get the solo or dual saddle? I had the trike farkel added to my F6B and my wife loves the Russell saddle.

willtill
01-14-2017, 04:07 PM
I got a hundred mile run in yesterday.. we had some rains that washed a lot of the salt away.. roads were dry yesterday and a balmy 48 degree's. It was wonderful. :icon_cool:

Of course today we have ice pellets and the requisite salting of the roads has occurred again. :banghead:

StonedInNy
01-14-2017, 04:09 PM
Did you get the solo or dual saddle? I had the trike farkel added to my F6B and my wife loves the Russell saddle.

i got a solo with backrest and heat. This is my 3rd seat from them 2nd in a year. once you put some miles in on one of their seats your hooked.

Bill_C
01-15-2017, 01:35 PM
I keep reading good feedback on the RDL saddle and I'm close to getting one in time for spring. It's not inexpensive, so I keep thinking what I'll do if I don't like it. Although that seems unlikely given all that I've read about it, you never know...