Hi,
I have been enjoying reading the forums on the F6B for the past couple of weeks since I came across seeing one for the first time on Ebay. I knew after seeing it for the first time that this will be my next bike. I currently ride an 82' Honda CB 900F. Prior to my current bike I rode a 1980 CB 750F and before that one a 1975 Kawasaki 500 2 stroke triple. Calling the 2 Honda dealers within 50 mile of my house in Wisconsin, one had a black one and one did not have any. The dealer that had the black one said its been on their floor since April. I decided to call the dealer in Russelville AK that listed the beautiful custom painted Infusion blue F6B on Ebay to get some information from them. Wes from that dealer said they have sold close to 100 F6Bs this year! He said he had been working at that dealer for about 7 years. If you do a search for Gold Wings on Ebay motors you will see a few custom painted F6Bs from their dealer. Wes said they would custom paint an F6B for any customer. He also mention because they are a high volume dealer, they can sell an F6B deluxe for around 16,900. I also asked Wes about any changes to the 2014 model and if Honda will be offering ABS brakes, CC etc. and he said he would know sometime in December. Anyhow, I'm sure an F6B is in my furture and I will be visiting this forum on a regular basis. Cheers to all.