F6B prices tanking
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: F6B prices tanking

F6B prices tanking

Was at a dealer yesterday just looking around and talking about my 2013 F6B and joking about when, if ever, a new GW and/or F6B may be coming..No answer, but he showed me a 2016 Matte Grey Deluxe with very low miles he had just picked up for $12,000.."Ouch", I did not ask what he would sell it for, but he told me I would be "lucky" to get $9500 trade for mine even with custom paint, Baggershield, Mustang seat, Cobra pipes, etc..11,500 miles....I said "no thanks", I will keep mine a while...Regards

Mods and personal add-on are a wash. You will recoup pennies for your personal flavor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

When I crash mine last summer Blue Book and NADI listed retail at $13,800. Trade at $10,500. The insurance co went by what they were selling for in my area which was $11,800. That is what my insurance co paided for the bike then plus excesseries and gear. We are now in a new model year so your $9,500 sounds about normal for a trade price.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Mods and personal add-on are a wash. You will recoup pennies for your personal flavor
    Yes I am well aware that "bling" and add-on's are a waste of money except for personal choice...I was not looking to trade or talk money about such, just a little "ticked" that the F6B prices dropped so quickly and the bike was such a slow seller!!!...Regards

I was told $8000 to $8500 for my 2013 f6b with 3000 miles when I test rode a new indian

At my local Dealer last night and they still have a NEW 2013 Black F6B on the floor. I didn't dare ask how much in fear of knowing how little mine may be worth. BUT I didn't buy this bike for an investment. I bought it because it was what I wanted and as with all my hobbies I seldom make money on fun.

I do feel for anyone looking to sell or trade as they will take a hit due to slow sales. At least it is not a Victory !!!!!
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    At my local Dealer last night and they still have a NEW 2013 Black F6B on the floor. I didn't dare ask how much in fear of knowing how little mine may be worth. BUT I didn't buy this bike for an investment. I bought it because it was what I wanted and as with all my hobbies I seldom make money on fun.

I do feel for anyone looking to sell or trade as they will take a hit due to slow sales. At least it is not a Victory !!!!!
    Exactly why I bought mine and spent all the extra bucks on custom paint, seat, pipes, windshield, chrome, etc...No plans to sell or trade unless I down size as I get older and want to go for something smaller and lighter...Love my F6B and there is nothing currently in the marketplace that would get my interest up.....

I think the F6B will be like the original Valkyrie. Honda will quit making them because of lack of demand then after a few years their value will stabilize and even rise as people realize that it is a great motorcycle. I owned three of the original Valkyries and if I manage to wear out this F6B (doubtful) I will find a low mileage used one to replace it.

I consider the F6B to be the best motorcycle I have ever owned and I personally don't worry about what the value of it is. I just plan to keep riding and enjoying it.

I consider the F6B to be the best motorcycle I have ever owned and I personally don't worry about what the value of it is. I just plan to keep riding and enjoying it.[/QUOTE]

+1 Who buys any new vehicle with the intent of not losing value.Anything I have bought new I really want and plan to keep for many years.I do not care what my 13 F6B is worth cause it's worth every penny I bought it for in the joy I get riding it.

Well, hopefully the prices will go down enough on the 2015-2016's in the next couple of years that I can afford to buy one sooner, rather than later.