What's Everybody Using for Concealed Carry in Your Saddle Bag?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Everybody Using for Concealed Carry in Your Saddle Bag?

What's Everybody Using for Concealed Carry in Your Saddle Bag?

I am looking for a pouch for concealed carry in my saddle bag. Here in one that I found that looks pretty good. What's everybody else using?

https://www.amazon.com/Hopnel-H50-11...FPY1GWVYGB9RD1

So if someone pulls a gun on you

Quote Originally Posted by JBM Golf View Post
    I am looking for a pouch for concealed carry in my saddle bag. Here in one that I found that looks pretty good. What's everybody else using?

https://www.amazon.com/Hopnel-H50-11...FPY1GWVYGB9RD1
    You'll say "Wait a minute", get your key and open your saddlebag and pull the gun out of the pouch and shoot the guy, right? Most gun fights aren't more than 3 seconds long, me thinks you haven't thought this thru!

If I have to remove my pistola from my waistband, the holster comes with it. But the if is rare. Only for Federal facilities do I remove my pistol. Recruiters or the Federal building downtown. But if I am going there I usually will just leave it at home. Too many stories of car break ins and now the bad guy has your gun. Just carry always and limit the Federal visits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    You'll say "Wait a minute", get your key and open your saddlebag and pull the gun out of the pouch and shoot the guy, right? Most gun fights aren't more than 3 seconds long, me thinks you haven't thought this thru!
    Yes I have thought this though. I realize it's not the optimal place for concealed carry. My left saddlebag does not require a key. I disconnected the cable so I can be opened rather quickly. I would only place the gun in the saddlebag when I am riding. I prefer not caring it on my belt while ridding so I thought this might not be a bad placement for it.

2016 GL1800 F6B-D
    IBA Member since Y2K
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

It is, in my opinion, an American tragedy that we even have to think of these things in a "free society", but it is what it is and those that want to "carry" have the right to do so!!!! Hope I never have to fire my mine ever....Ride safe

50 bucks? A simple $8.00 padded gun rug will do. On the off chance that I have to disarm, gun stays in its holster then goes in the locked side bag. If I am traveling through a commie state or one that does not honor my carry permit it goes in the $8.00 padded gun rug in one side bag and the ammo goes in the other side bag.If your going to carry off body, I hope you carrying something else on body.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhox View Post
    Like it! One of my concealed carries is a Kahr PM9 and this is perfect for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

On my 2017 Harley Ultra Limited, I can reach back and open the side bag with one hand...to this:

http://shop.captain-itch.com/Motorcy...ster-Panel.htm
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

This. It is imperative to have instant access. Gunfights don't wait for u to get your gun.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.