Custom Fit Items

Thread: Custom Fit Items

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Got my Aero Pegs and have them installed...fit and finish is what Rivco is known for and these are top shelf...The jury is still out to whether I like them or not....nothing to do with quality but my short little legs...I am straight legged when using them and I am not sure this will be comfortable for me... I prefer my legs to be bent...these may be going on the auction block after Daytona Biketobervest.... but I did install a " catch" to aid in letting out the peg...Chrome of course !!! Sorry...should have dusted them off before taking the pics...they are pristine ...
    Steve--Before you unload these on auction, you may want to do what I did (maybe I should have mentioned this in my OP)...when I installed the Utopia rider's backrest, I adjusted it so that I would sit further forward. Generally, I like a little more forward sitting position for handling anyway. Then, with the Aero pegs in the furthest rearward position, my legs are bent which, like you, I prefer. For me, highway pegs just don't work well unless you have a rider's backrest to push against and, in this case, to move me a little forward. Hope this applies to your case as well.

Cool

Thanks HB.....for me, never ben a fan of foot pegs... makes it slow to action if needed...just never used them... we will see I have a coast to coast trip planned on the 19 th....( easy now that is the East coast of FL to the West coast of Fl ) for a seafood fest in Cedar Key...I will know after that trip if I want to keep them..thanks again !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Gee Toots, I thought we were to try on for size before purchase. I did.. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    Gee Toots, I thought we were to try on for size before purchase. I did.. lol...
    What can I say...you're always one step ahead of me

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Thanks HB.....for me, never ben a fan of foot pegs... makes it slow to action if needed...just never used them... we will see I have a coast to coast trip planned on the 19 th....( easy now that is the East coast of FL to the West coast of Fl ) for a seafood fest in Cedar Key...I will know after that trip if I want to keep them..thanks again !!!
    I'm with you on the "slow to action" point. I will say this though...after about 3 hours in basically the same sitting position, it sure is nice to put your feet up and change the pressure points. Having the rider backrest to lean back against makes all the difference IMHO.