Im back on a f6b - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im back on a f6b

differance

Quote Originally Posted by copper View Post
    welcome back....what brought you back to the "B"? What did you not like about the full Goldwing?

Just curious...
    C
    Goldwing cramped seating position you cant move, f6b u sit back farther and lower the f6b feels way more nimble I could have bought a new seat for the wing but I love the looks of the f6b better

Welcome back. Glad to hear you are OK. Time to get some "Sliders" jeans now, eh?

Mark, I'm glad your insurance didn't go up but it shouldn't have. Hitting a deer should be a comp claim and not an at fault accident. I lost my Valk Interstate to hitting a deer doing 67mph a yr ago last June. That's what led me to the "B". For the record, I got 11, 800 for my 99Valk with 83,000 miles on it. Before anyone says that's impossible, I got 5000 paid for my accessories because I had a rider that covered that much. There is no depreciation on accessories. I had all my receipts and submitted them. I then negotiated 6700 for the bike itself after they initially lowballed me with a 4600 offer. They also will pay your sales tax and license on your new bike (sales tax only up to the value of the totalled bike). So folks, it pays to have an accessory rider (costs very little) that covers the entire amount of add-ons you have.
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!