Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Bob109, or...you could try the Snap-On version of the same tool. I simply go to my tool box, open drawer # 9, and there it is, laying on the right side of the drawer.

Mike, I am very happy that you went with another RDL. You will find that you LOVE the velour seating area. Never HOT in the Summer...never COLD in the Winter. I only cover it if I am washing the bike, which...if you ask Hornblower...is like...never. I was happy to have the dirtiest bike at the F6B rally.

So, cover the velour section of the seat when washing the bike. Otherwise, when you are riding...even in the rain, the seat is covered. When you are not riding...and it is raining, the bike is usually covered, or in a garage.

Take your time with that stuck bolt, and it will come out.
I am sure I can get it out but incase there are any issues with the internal hardware or I really booger it up trying I am running by the dealer at lunch and the service manager said he will get it looked at and fixed. It is only 10 miles so not much of a trip.

I did buy a raincover from Russell and will use it when needed. I park outside at work everyday so it will see some rain here and there. Also will be handy on trips. Just a little more hassle than vinyl but much nicer.