Trump's presidency is helping women already - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Trump's presidency is helping women already

Just 4 days in office and Trump has fulfilled almost all of his campaign promises, now the wall. I don't know about you but I'm getting a tingling feeling going down my leg.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I don't get antagonized, I've built up an impenetrable skin after 3 marriages, one of the benefits of marrying combative, headstrong women. Plus, you can't throw a can of peeled tomatoes at me like my 2nd wife used to, great gal phenomenal body but all Sicilian, crazy as a loon. The White House Kosher kitchen, yea or nay. Do you think Barron would rub a piece of bacon on their steak just to jerk with them? Should cloistered monks be able to run for office.
    Umm, frankly I would prefer the White House Cyanide kitchen, but that's just me. If they want to eat kosher, hey, it's a free country, right? As for cloistered monks running for office, why not? They let a Mitt Romney run!

You should read a great book by Jon Krakauer called "Under the banner of heaven: A story of violent faith". It's a real eye opener about the Mormon church.

OK, gotta go to work. Had the day off yesterday. Try not to miss me too much today.

See, you can talk about religion and politics without being antagonistic. There mere fact you live in Oregon is somewhat annoying but I'll overlook it.
    Attached Images Attached Images