Panel Removal and Corbin - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Panel Removal and Corbin

Believe me, I've been on the shitlist of many after my years of being a Marine and later a Safetynazi.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Miles my input was mostly from being a car mechanic.You do not want to be screwing around with a motor with a electric fan and it comes on.If you work on your motorcycle you
    probably work on your car/truck like I do.I never disconnect my motorcycle battery for a oil change.But screwing around near the electric fan on a car/truck with the battery still
    connected good luck with that. I need my fingers to count all my money
    Ride it like you stole it

I stand corrected on the fact that removing the panel has nothing to do with an oil change. Couldn't tell you exactly what I was thinking when I made that comment.:banghead
    And I really don't care that the seat has to be removed on a number of other bikes to access the battery. The point is, Corbin should have told us the seat needs to be removed for side access!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Would that have changed you mind regarding purchasing the seat? Remove seat to access battery = no deal?

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBETTY12 View Post
    The point is, Corbin should have told us the seat needs to be removed for side access!
    Maybe Corbin didn't know. They are in the business of creating seats. Seats that fit the bike without gaps nor play that cause complaints, based upon the original seat pan coverage. They, in their rush to deadline, probably did not realize that their precision tollarance was a little too close.

Attachment 2465
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.