Holy Toledo! Brand New '15 F6B Under $14k!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Toledo! Brand New '15 F6B Under $14k!

Holy Toledo! Brand New '15 F6B Under $14k!

If you live close to Bensalem, PA and are considering an F6B then here's a smoking deal to be had. The first '15 I've seen listed by a dealer for under $14k. I'm guessing a '15 Deluxe will be available around April for $14k an a standard for $13k if these prices keep dropping.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/282332994278?_...:5&_mwBanner=1

I didn't see any hidden dealer fees on this listing either. I'm wondering if the dealer made a mistake?

What's more surprising (or disappointing) is it has been on E-Bay for four days and it still has not sold!

Looks like the current bid is at $12,200. Will be interesting to see how much the bid goes up.
    I guess I bought too quick. I paid $13k for a '13 leftover model 3 weeks ago. Timing has not been on my side with the housing market or bike market. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGen View Post
    Looks like the current bid is at $12,200. Will be interesting to see how much the bid goes up.
    I guess I bought too quick. I paid $13k for a '13 leftover model 3 weeks ago. Timing has not been on my side with the housing market or bike market. Lol
    Who was to know this bike would not be a good seller back in 2013....I thoroughly enjoy my 2013 F6B, bought in Sept of 2013 and have had 3+ years of great riding, but I paid over $20,000 OTD for my 13 Deluxe with some extra stuff on it...Oh well it is what it is!!...Ride safe

I read dealer fees and doc prep fees and others down where the writing is blurred/mixed with other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    I read dealer fees and doc prep fees and others down where the writing is blurred/mixed with other stuff.
    Interesting note at the bottom of the ad page:

MSRP $20,499.00 SAVE $4011!!

If the bike is just under $14,000, someone's math is off. I wonder if they have the wrong buy it now price, or that was just copied from another ad.

Someone's math is off.

I noticed that also, enough funny stuff going on to make me wonder whats up.

I sent the seller an email asking if in fact the $13,988 is the actual price plus tax and title. I'm surprised that no one has hit the Buy It Now. Heck, I would've drove 8 hours each way for that price if it's in fact $13,988.

Can't believe the price. I wish I would have seen this a year ago, I'd have snapped it up. Very surprising how under-valued this machine is by the general motorcycling public and that you don't see more of them on the road. What a tremendously capable bike. Hope Honda doesn't discontinue this thing, would be a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_C View Post
    Can't believe the price. I wish I would have seen this a year ago, I'd have snapped it up. Very surprising how under-valued this machine is by the general motorcycling public and that you don't see more of them on the road. What a tremendously capable bike. Hope Honda doesn't discontinue this thing, would be a shame.
    Many people believe that the F6B is done after the 2017 model year...5 year run on a bike from Honda that does not sell very well spells "doom"...Case in point the Valkyrie, VTX 1800, Interstate 1300, and others....Great bikes, but do not sell!!!....I thoroughly enjoy my F6B and see nothing in the market today that compares for the price and ride....Regards