Camper trailer or Trailer with tent.

Thread: Camper trailer or Trailer with tent.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Have towed both camper & trailer with tent. Really liked the camper, but way heavy. A good cot in the tent means much lighter load, easier to tow and stop. It really comes down to preferences. BTW, trailer, tent, and cots = lots less $$. On the other hand, we liked the "2 people, one mattress" of the camper, with a little more room for comfort (Aspen Classic).

Shiv

I have been pulling a Bushtec w/a 18 x 18 TeePee for the weekend jaunts, to say a music festival or Chili feed type of events, it allows me to stand up and have a tall/ double blow up mattress that makes all the difference in the world when you have a few years on ya. Have been looking at the tent trailers but I don't know if I can justify the cost and I still like a cheep motel once in a while. At average of 3,500.00 a trailer and average of 85.00 a night in a moderate motel room, I could stay about 41 nights, granted if you travel a lot, that could be eaten up quickly...
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Cool Finally

http://members.iinet.net.au/~bryone/F6/F6camp3.jpg

Got it hooked and taken out for a test ride, made sure of lane positioning a little more could feel it when cornering at first, but never really noticed anything odd. Had the trailer weighted for the test. Stoked!