Ya'll got room for one more ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ya'll got room for one more ?

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    3. wjduke Here, I added myself. One thing clear, I don't recall ever saying not to do it, to each his/her own. I said I'll never do it. I don't like the bead contact.
    Wayne:

You are very far from being a "Critic"! Having had the opportunity to personally meet and ride with you, I can attest you are a "Gentleman", "mannerly" and exceptional rider!

Enough Said

Warm Regards

bob109

Thanks Bob...I was a little critical in the beginning. I see a lot of success. It just doesn't sit right in my brain. Looking forward to riding with you guys again this season!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Smile 100 mile update

We'll I got a 100 miles on the new CT after the ride to work and home today. As I said before, everything feels great and comfortable to me. One thing I really liked about the handling this morning at 6:15 am was when I was rounding a curve and and there laid a freshly squashed pole cat( A.K.A SKUNK) for those who don't know. As soon as I seen it, I lifted the throttle, up righted the big B with hardly no effort, back down on the gas and laid her back into the remainder of the curve, all the while remaining in my lane. Oh yeah one more good thing. Showing the new tread on the B to fellow co-workers and reminding them that ten mins and five lug nuts is all it takes to convert. Ahhhhh....that part never gets old reminding them. HAHA

Love my CT -Michelin alpin great traction & a hard tuff sidewall.

I've had it on the back for a year now & it still looks new. Quick,fast stopping ability & it lasts 40'oooomiles. How bout that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzzPhotos View Post
    I've had it on the back for a year now & it still looks new. Quick,fast stopping ability & it lasts 40'oooomiles. How bout that!!!!!
    Thanks for you input! Another satified DS User!

What pressure have you been using?