Well I officially jumped the fence. I couldn't stand the suspense anymore so I DARKSIDED. I've had a extra black rim and tire off a trike conversion for awhile now and also a 195/55 Goodyear Assurance stocked up. I've had my Wicko tire changing stand for awhile now also and have changed many street and MX tires with no problems. The worst part of this was breaking the bead and removing the stock tire. Dang I've never been so ill just getting the tire off the rim. Worst one ever. Mounting the CT was new for me but within 5 mins I had it on the rim and the bead seated. Easy as pie. Instead of static balancing I opted for the Ride On Sealant route and after 20 miles it's all good. So once I had added the Ride On and pumped it to 42 psi I was off on my maiden voyage. I rode straight line for about 15 mins to let the sealant spread and then it was backroads. The ride is definitely smoother than the oem for sure. I feel it wants to follow the flat paths of the autos on rough roads but that doesn't phase me because of my off road/ mx riding so it just feels normal. But on a good smooth road it corners great. My brothers chopper with a regular motorcycle 280 rear feels like I'm trying to get a two horse wagon to take a turn. As the old saying goes " I'm in like Flint". CT's should be factory on any GW. Would've had pics but couldn't remember how to upload them. But in the end I'm here to stay. Thanks for all the info my fellow masked crusaders.