CCW Carry option - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: CCW Carry option

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I limit my purchases from guns stores to a minimum. When I do venture into their door they're also a wholesaler to Police. Walmart has the BEST prices on ammo !!!!! As to what is different now as compared to 2 years ago....There was NO ammo to be bought. When they got some in there were people waiting for it a bought it all.

This was during the time the USA was buying most if not all the 9's, 45 and 223 and whatever else they're stockpiling. Research that bit of info and you will stay up late at night !!!
    For clarification, he is referring to the Federal Government, not citizens of the USA.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Just when you thought they were through shooting each other...

All I can say is WOW.... Just when you thought the folks were through shooting each other for the year.... Chicago kills 27 Christmas weekend !!!

I have seen a lot of stuff, but after reading this article I may need therapy ...3100 victims shot so far, the year ain't over yet and 745 dead!!!

W/O stirring the pot to much... if you removed 3-4 cities from our national crime stats we would be one of the safest countries in the world !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

What were the other 54,999,973 handgun owners in the US doing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

All I can say is WOW.... Just when you thought the folks were through shooting each other for the year.... Chicago kills 27 Christmas weekend !!!

Chicago? I think that's where hope and change got its start.

I have seen a lot of stuff, but after reading this article I may need therapy ...3100 victims shot so far, the year ain't over yet and 745 dead!!!

W/O stirring the pot to much... if you removed 3-4 cities from our national crime stats we would be one of the safest countries in the world !!!
    Saw the thread, cycles owners and gun owners are often one in the same. If the DOJ pursued more cases of felon in possession, they could save more lives in Chitown. The NRA has pointed out that those prosecutions have gone down the past 8 years.

As for CCW, TX has OC and I just had a jacket over my G17 yesterday on a ride. Appendix carry is a favorite of mine and I swear by FIST Holsters out of NY. I have a #1 ultra thin kydex with metal clip for almost every EDC gun I own.

I'm still a fan of clipdraw systems. http://clipdraw.com/

One on every CCW I own, Especially on the S&W MP .40 It does require an overshirt, as the backstrap shows. Wear it with shorts, pants, or sitting under the steering wheel of my truck.

Ole Keanu can sling some lead. Good to see Hollywood at the range.

https://youtu.be/tpr8oqyjKIc

Can't say I am a fan of this holster or the form after draw, but it's cool to see someone performing in depth practice. Whether it be for film or home defense, training, training ,training makes for good use of the weapon you plan to use.

https://youtu.be/6GJ6rrIIg4w
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Urban Carry

This is an interesting product, for carrying/concealing:

https://urbancarryholsters.com/

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Walmarts in the PRK will most likely stop carrying ammo at the end of the year due to new anti-2A regulations, restrictions and costly liberal bureaucratic overhead (sorry, costly and liberal was redundant).

They are making it too hard for vendors to sell ammo and more expensive for customers to buy it (ammo background checks and costly purchase permits). Internet sales of ammo has been made illegal as well as importing ammo into the state.

Beware, this sh*t starts in the West and spreads East.
    People in Cali, keep voting for that (yeah I know it is the folks in LA, San. Fran. and San Diego) I am more than happy to lose CA as part of the US. TX could then deport all the immigrants from CA. You'll don't seem content to just wreck your state.

Wonder if you can fly it in on an airline flight ala Ft Lauderdale screwball?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver