Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
How Profound! I'm both awed and humbled to be in the presence of a "Great One" like yourself! tiltingf6b has spoken. Bearing the "Gospel of the Critics" we shall now bow down and recognize him as the master bearer of "critical information/thinking" from all areas of "science", "education", "engineering" "tire manufacturing" and the "insurance industry". Being one of the little people (I'll proudly wear that hat), I politely and humbly recommend you for immediate 5*****star recognition! It's the least we "little people" can do for you!!!!!!
There seems to be an immediate disconnect from thread content and bob109's "intent". I do not offer up sarcasm to you or anyone as individuals (as you have done), rather, I look to separate my immediate emotions from a debate (discussion) so I might find the science or suitable evidence, which supports or invalidates a direction I may or may not want to choose - subjective thinking and tunnel vision are dangerous things. Maybe I might want to go to the dark side, but, only if there was adequate science and empirical data to support the practice.

If one is truly passionate about the sport of motorcycling it is a necessary manifesto to explore all avenues of information and embrace new knowledge in order to advance their skills or improve their RIDE. If you need stars and other labels to help you identify sources of information, by all means please categorize things in a way suitable to your cognition's most suitable way of learning.

Having just returned from a beautiful motorcycle ride on the backroads of Alabama Bayou's I am grateful to embrace any knowledge you or anyone else might wish to share that has a substantive nature to it. While I enjoy shifting my motorcycle My favorite thing(s) to shift are paradigms.

Life is good - enjoy it.