Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
i've been a darksider & was a double darksider for about 6 years. i appreciate people having varying opinions, some of which i agree with and some i don't.

BUT i do not think that calling people out for having a differing opinion is appropriate, and that creating a registry/list of those people is not in the spirit of why this (or any) forum exists.
It is not so much calling any one person out. Here is another example, For Brace. Look it up. The same people time after time after time after time post the exact same answer on every post. OK they do not see the value, OK they do do not have the expendable cash, OK it does not come in pink. Each and every thread is littered with this same opposition. Same on the DS Forum. We started a DS Forum so folks who do not see the benefit would not have to see it. Kinda like the Off Topic Forum....and dam if you don't see the same people in there saying for the forty third time they don't like it. Folks this is just another example. No need to get butt here, just step away and go to another post. Have a wonder Sunday, get out and ride and get some sun!!! If not spring will be here soon.