Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
Wow. I think it's funny that very routinely whenever anyone says anything that contradicts the idea that car tires are anything but the "Cat's Meow" , the assumption by some is that that person has NO experience riding "Dark Side". I'm slightly warm to car tires at best. They will stick, but they do change the feel of the bike. And , in my opinion, those changes are not all great. It's kind of amusing that some take this so personally. Ride what you want to ride on.
Understand your point, Jimmytee...BUT...I happen to look at it like this. If a person hates guns, is scared of guns, wants guns outlawed, etc. , I certainly wouldn't expect them to go to a gun enthusiast website and bash either gun users or the guns themselves. They would be considered trolls---and probably treated accordingly, especially if they've never even held one.

I respect everyone's opinion and don't get upset if anyone has a different view of darkside than I do. But I honestly believe(and could very well be wrong) that the original intent of the Darkside Forum was to discuss what is the best darkside tire/PERSONAL EXPERIENCE of any darkside tires one has run, good pricing, new finds in darkside tires that might work well, etc. I doubt it was intended to be a debate site for darkside vs motorcycle tire.