Need pipe opinions...

Thread: Need pipe opinions...

Need pipe opinions...

I have read just about every thread on pipes. I have watched all the videos. Still undecided. I need them to be black. So, my set up will be Guhl ECU flash, Torque loops, hi-flow filter (probably K&N) and unknown black pipes. Should all brands be considered equal as for as matching this set up, since ultimately the headers will be stock? I don't need to go with the loudest available, for example will the smallest diameter baffle Rush pipes offer same performance as the lager diameter? Leaning towards TBR mostly because I've had that brand before on a totally different style Honda, yet I liked them...Will Torque Masters work best with Torque loops? Im sure they would say so, but I'm not convinced.
    So aftermarket pipe owners, anybody have any regrets with what they have went with. I'm open to all opinions....except "its a Goldwing, who cares about performance" comments.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Installed Cobra 6 two 6 with Torque Loopz

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    I have read just about every thread on pipes. I have watched all the videos. Still undecided. I need them to be black. So, my set up will be Guhl ECU flash, Torque loops, hi-flow filter (probably K&N) and unknown black pipes. Should all brands be considered equal as for as matching this set up, since ultimately the headers will be stock? I don't need to go with the loudest available, for example will the smallest diameter baffle Rush pipes offer same performance as the lager diameter? Leaning towards TBR mostly because I've had that brand before on a totally different style Honda, yet I liked them...Will Torque Masters work best with Torque loops? Im sure they would say so, but I'm not convinced.
    So aftermarket pipe owners, anybody have any regrets with what they have went with. I'm open to all opinions....except "its a Goldwing, who cares about performance" comments.
    @broncsrule21 - I just put on black Cobra 6/2/6 - took some work, I am very happy with the results, I did not remove any baffles.
    I do not have any knowledge about the GUHL ECU flash so I can not help you there.
    I had Torque Masters on a Valkyrie and liked them, but, it may take a while to get your pipes and some vendors have stopped carrying them.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

I think I have narrowed it down to the TBRs and the Rush Racing. I like the looks of the extended fluted ends on the Rush.

I run a flashed Ecu, Brocks Slip ons and DNA Air filter.

No issues except I'm always on the throttle!

Quote Originally Posted by 06Blackpearl View Post

Those Brocks look nice! How far did you take the flash? It's my understanding there are three different levels?

Quote Originally Posted by 06Blackpearl View Post

love to know more!
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    Those Brocks look nice! How far did you take the flash? It's my understanding there are three different levels?
    I did the full flash except the rpm limit raise...
    he also has one for the torque loops but I didn't do that either since I don't have them..

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    love to know more!
    On what?

Flash just cal Don up hes a good guy knows what he's doing..

Exhaust you can contact Brocks or me..

DNA Air Filter comes from Greece, there expensive but I always used them.. there very sturdy and actually have more filter area than OEM does meaning more air comes in!