Windshield order gone missing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windshield order gone missing

Unhappy Windshield order gone missing

I ordered a windshield from Clearview Windshields 02/25/2017 and I got a confirmation email back from them the next day. They said they take 8 to 10 working days production time before shipping. I haven't heard anything from them and when I call it goes to voice mail or busy ring. They charged my credit card already but nor word from them. Does anybody know anything about this company or have any experience with them. They got good reviews online. I'm starting to get concerned about this order. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have ordered a couple of items through them to include my current shield. I have always had good customer service, not sure what the issue is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

I've purchased two windscreens through Clearview. Both took a few weeks (Honda PC800 and Honda ST1100). I believe they make most of them to order, and not from a stocked warehouse or that type of thing. They communicated with me by email in each of three stages of production. Jim

I think Clearview is a relatively small business. They make each windshield to order and will contact you by email as your order moves through the process. Sometimes the notifications lag behind the manufacturing process. For instance, with my last order I got the email stating that my order was being shipped and presto, it was on my porch 3 hours later. That's from Colorado to Indiana. Be patient, it's a good product and worth the wait.I have purchased 3 windshields from them and wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Thank you

Thanks to everyone that replied. I'll give them a little more time to get back with me. Bye the way what happened to the great emoji's?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

Clearview is one of OUR vendors. You will have NO issues. Now for time, they do not get in a hurry and make each shield to order. Just takes time but you will be very happy. DO NOT take the plastic off until you have ridden it on the bike. Just remove enough of the bottom to get it on and or push the screws thru the plastic, leave the front cover off and go for a ride. Once you remove the plastic you own it!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yes, just exercise a little patience with them. They do take their time and notifications are not timely. But you will receive your shield.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Good Product

They make a high quality product with lots of options, but they are slow. When I bought my F6B I planned to buy their shield. I live fairly close and thought I could just drive there and pick one up. But it was summer and they told me it would be several weeks, so I bought a Klock Werks instead.

Windshield update

Got a call from Craig at Clearview today. The shield should be shipping Monday and their was some sort of snafu because I didn't get update emails during the process. Thanks again for your inputs and reassurances. I want the emoji's back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My order took a little under 30 days...same thing worried me, as I had no contact for a few weeks. I tried emailing them, and never got an answer. I did however get someone on the phone, and he assured me it was being made. The windshield arrived, and I was very impressed. High quality, and it's my favorite screen I've bought, (out of 4). They gave me the impression that customer service was in high regard, and they are just busy. Building a quality product has a way of doing that to a business...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Everywhere you go, there you are" Please, visit us at www.bigfootmotorcycletours.com