2017 Daytona Bike Week

Thread: 2017 Daytona Bike Week

Cool 2017 Daytona Bike Week

I just go back! I have been there most of the day. Came home to take Mama to dinner and went back to meet some friends. For the first day, this has to be the biggest crowd in many years! The track was full, motels full, county busy, 92 backed up all the way out to I-4. Crazy!!! Main St was packed like it was the last weekend!! Many, many out of state tags. The Trump money was flowing!!!
    Rivco is at the track close to turn one and close to the stadium. All the manufactures were present and seemed very busy. Most were caring a bag and many folks were having stuff added to the scoots.

Saw a few B's as well. If anyone is coming from the South exit towards Daytona on the way to 94North stay in the right lane and DO NOT merge onto 95 but over the bridge and make the first left. If coming from the North, exit onto 92 and you should be fine. Some exit up in Ormond and check out the H D shop then head south on back roads...

RTE next Friday at BJ's west of the track!!! Enjoy!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

last weekend for me

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I just go back! I have been there most of the day. Came home to take Mama to dinner and went back to meet some friends. For the first day, this has to be the biggest crowd in many years! The track was full, motels full, county busy, 92 backed up all the way out to I-4. Crazy!!! Main St was packed like it was the last weekend!! Many, many out of state tags. The Trump money was flowing!!!
    Rivco is at the track close to turn one and close to the stadium. All the manufactures were present and seemed very busy. Most were caring a bag and many folks were having stuff added to the scoots.

Saw a few B's as well. If anyone is coming from the South exit towards Daytona on the way to 94North stay in the right lane and DO NOT merge onto 95 but over the bridge and make the first left. If coming from the North, exit onto 92 and you should be fine. Some exit up in Ormond and check out the H D shop then head south on back roads...

RTE next Friday at BJ's west of the track!!! Enjoy!!!
    thanks for the tip - I'll be there the last weekend.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Steve, when is your next central FL ride?

We are meeting for dinner in Daytona this Friday at 7:00 at BJ's restaurant. At that dinner the next RTE will be discussed. Show up and you can set the next RTE!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

leaving thurs eve for daytona

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    We are meeting for dinner in Daytona this Friday at 7:00 at BJ's restaurant. At that dinner the next RTE will be discussed. Show up and you can set the next RTE!!!
    I'm gonna try to meet up with you, if at all possible, bringing my very custom Indian Scout to Daytona, since I have to trailer with a CRV that wouldn't like pulling the weight of my F6B.

Rudy
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Daytona

Hi Steve, any good info on the best way to get to Durty Harry's Friday, 03/17/17 (from Umatilla)??
    We're meeting a old friends widow there. Her husband Jim, passed just b-4 Christmas. Jim designed & build those funky looking trikes that'll be sitting there or near there. Sandy is her name, white hair about 4'10" and full of spunk. It'll be Lynda & myself (Ray) there. If you're around, I would like to meet you.
    Ray