Just completed installing the final piece of the puzzle to custom-fit the F6B to ME. Obviously, YMMV, but for my 5'10" height, 30" inseam, and 33" sleeve size, the following items have made my F6B oh so perfect... First, there was the Cee Bailey 13" windscreen with vent. Next came the Utopia rider's backrest. Following that were the MBL risers and finally today, the last piece (is there really such a thing???), the Rivco Aero highway pegs. Wow, I'm loving it

For most of us who like the dark, stealthy look, (excluding QFC expert Steve 0080), the black anodized Aero pegs are so-o-o-o nice. These replaced the faux-chrome plastic strips that advertise HONDA. I installed these in the most rearward position and the reach is perfect (for me).

Here's the question...is there any downside to the Rivco Aero pegs (aside from price, of course)? Some argue that even when folded and the bike is dropped on one side, the valve cover could be pushed in with serious consequences. According to Rivco, the F6B crash bars will hit first so this shouldn't be a concern. I haven't tested for this so it remains to be seen. Also, I'm not sure how you can deploy the pegs without reaching down to pull them out. There may be some technique to do this with your shoes but I don't see it. Other than that, these look awesome, fit great, are quality-made, and best of all, replaced some plastic chrome.