Getting Started - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Getting Started

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I got soaked, overtook a few dawdling tourists on the A9, blew the horn a few times by mistake when changing gear, got cut up by a car, but hey, I had a bloody good time.

LOVE IT!!!! Welcome back to that familiar 'Have bike, WILL RIDE!' sensation!!!

Awesome. Good to see you on it.

Truly inspirational . Good on you, Paul B
    Ken (Hornblower)

Cool Onwards

Thanks Guys, onwards and upwards...
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    Thanks Guys,

I have been promised new pictures every Friday, so yeah, I'll post them on here when I get them. Rich I'm having to trike my F6B because I am a Disabled Rider and a wheelchair user. Been in a wheelchair since Oct 2001 after a bike accident. This is me and my Rune Trike, and yes Steve I am can't wait my friend. It's been over a year since I was last on a bike, and I really miss the road.

Attachment 2467
    that rune is beautiful! I hope you are liking the F6B as much.

Cool Really Impressed

Quote Originally Posted by MinnetonkaMike View Post
    that rune is beautiful! I hope you are liking the F6B as much.
    Hi Mike,

I love the F6B even more, there is so much more to it. Yes the Rune is a beautiful bike, don't get me wrong if I could have both I would. No, the F6B is a much more forgiving bike, easier to handle, storage spaces, music etc, I just love it. It was a boiling hot day here so I had a choice, apply Liquid Glass or go for a run, I chose the latter. I pitched up at my friends ice cream shop and was immediately surrounded by his customers, by the time I had answered all their questions I was a hot, sweaty mess. I had my leather jacket and Dragon Jeans on, so I was cooking......slowly. No regrets on selling my beautiful Rune, it was just on of those things I had to do.

Paul B.......
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"