smooth power

Thread: smooth power

smooth power

I gotta say I'm loving this bike. What I'm most impressed with after its power and the way it handles is how smooth it is. Amazing it is! https://youtu.be/mSxyKI3fNOc

Smooth

Yea , I hear ya. I've always ridden vintage and sport style bikes in the past and have been riding the F6B for almost a year now. My friends and I used to say if we ever started riding Goldwings to just shoot us and put us out of our misery but now I can't believe how smooth and comfortable these bikes are. We always considered them "old man" bikes and now I know why. With age comes wisdom, I should have bought one 20 years ago! How are you guys posting pictures and video?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

With links to photo bucket for pics and u-tube for video.

Lol I was just thinking on my last ride how many different noises I could hear and feel the bike making, then at a c stop light a mid 80s harley was in same intersection then all my noises went away

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    I gotta say I'm loving this bike. What I'm most impressed with after its power and the way it handles is how smooth it is. Amazing it is!
    Yes, absolutely. I'm also impressed with the design / style. It seems that every riding season begins with me admiring the style of this machine. I never get tired of it 4 years in.

I'm starting to believe that the ONLY reason our bikes haven't caught fire with the market is by coincidence. The adventure class is red hot and not much else holds much interest to anyone that's buying at the moment. Thanks for posting.