Expensive mud guard.

Thread: Expensive mud guard.

Expensive mud guard.

Ran over something on the road that flipped up and broke 6 of the mounts on the rear section of the front guard. Called in on the dealer to order a replacement part and was told that the part would have to be ordered from Japan as none were in Australia. It won't turn up until the 7th of April and would leave me $215 down.
    Shit happens I guess. On the bright side the Bandit will get to go for a run.

This is what duct tape was invented for, its a cure all.

Cool

I am sure the duct tape would also look impressive as well. Not much point in going for a ride at the moment as cyclone Debbie is presently giving Bowen, Airlie Beach and Mackay a blow job and we are getting a lot of rain.

Saw them filling sand bags on the news, stay safe over there, at least it'll give you plenty of time to tape. Remember, save the "B" at all cost.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Saw them filling sand bags on the news, stay safe over there, at least it'll give you plenty of time to tape. Remember, save the "B" at all cost.

Exactly !!! Save the B !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com