Dynamic Sequential LED Front Turn Signals - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dynamic Sequential LED Front Turn Signals

For sure, if you buy the B adaptors, no cutting or tapping necessary. All PnP.

Hats off to Value Accessories

I stepped up and ordered the Dynanic Sequential lights for my ride from theses folks. I had allowed plenty of time because I had some shop time set aside for yesterday. Upon placing the order I received a note saying these folks were out enjoying their motorcycle and would not be filling orders until they returned on 7/5. I sent an email telling them of my situation. They responded right away and agreed to overnight them to me. Service above and beyond. The lights arrived and I must admit they are one of the coolest things I have ever put on my bike. I feel they not only look cool but inhanse my visibility to others making me safer. These folks are a great sponsor and now have another customer. F6Broy:

Lights installed

Hello, I was reading your thread (yes, I can read), and I thought I would provide a glimpse of how the switch back lights look WITH the electronic modifier module installed.

You can also see a few other addons I have installed. I am not an advertiser, just an enthusiast.