Dynamic Sequential LED Front Turn Signals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Sequential LED Front Turn Signals

Dynamic Sequential LED Front Turn Signals

We have the new Pathfinder Dynamic Sequential LED Front Turn Signals available.
    These are very cool and a must have for anyone that wants safety and high tech.

We have pictures and a video available on the product page.
    http://store.valueaccessories.net/Dy...alsGL1800.aspx

I do plan on installing a pair on my own F6B. I hate to take off the Clear lenses with the Pathfinder Switchback LED's which are great but these new Dynamic Sequential LED's look incredible.

Those look great but, I just installed switchback in my bike this week. Which also look great and are a little cheaper.
    But those are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Those look great but, I just installed switchback in my bike this week. Which also look great and are a little cheaper.
    But those are cool.
    I really like the Switchback's. We sell a lot of them and have no problems with them either. They look great and a lot of people comment on how cool the bike looks with the bright white lights.
    When I get the new Sequential LED's installed on our bike I will sell my Switchback's and lenses on here to someone for a good price.
    Rick

These Sequentials are very slick looking! I was also going to go the route of new lenses and switchback bulbs until I saw these the other day.

I still might however, as I have a question on them after watching the install video: One of the wires for the sequential signals plug into the red connector under the left cubby. This is also where the 12v power supply plugs into too isn't it? I do not have the 12v installed yet, but was planning to and from watching a video for the 12v install, it looks like it uses the same red plug. What is the work around for this if there is one? Or am I incorrect altogether and they connect to separate plugs?

They've updated them since the video was produced. I bought a set from Rick, there are the adaptors that have to be used for the B to plug into the harness, and the sync cable that goes across, but otherwise I didn't have to tap in to anything else. Hardest part of the install was installing the new led flasher since you've working blind, in a confined space.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsonkr View Post
    They've updated them since the video was produced. I bought a set from Rick, there are the adaptors that have to be used for the B to plug into the harness, and the sync cable that goes across, but otherwise I didn't have to tap in to anything else. Hardest part of the install was installing the new led flasher since you've working blind, in a confined space.

Hope this helps.
    Interesting. So there's no more plugging in to anything underneath the left cubby? Just plugging into the blue turn signal harness and the cable across the front?

I am still going thru withdrawals ...I have locked up my CC's for bike stuff....I would break into the safe for these !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Interesting. So there's no more plugging in to anything underneath the left cubby? Just plugging into the blue turn signal harness and the cable across the front?
    Yup, just plugged into the turn signal harness' right behind the mirror.

Saw these in personal after on internet and i had wanted them then I have no idea how I left americade with them still on table they are NICE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Double Checking

After reading this thread I got excited enough to try and order a set of these. I went to the Wing Stuff site and went to order them when I saw it needed an adapter for the "B". Then I figured that maybe I should call these folks to make sure these are plug and play with no chopping up my wiring harness. After a little wait I got to speak with a real person. After much discussion I determined that he did not know. He advised I call the manufacturer. Can any of my fellow F6B lovers advise for sure. My reading tells me plug and play but I need assurance before I order since the folks selling them could not tell me. Thanks to all. F6Broy