iPhone 6 compatibility

Thread: iPhone 6 compatibility

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

iPhone 6 compatibility

I've been using my iPhone 4s successfully for quite some time as I prefer using Pandora to provide music.

I just replaced my iPhone 4s with an iPhone 6, and lo and behold, it does not work.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Are you using the USB jack or the 1/8" stereo jack?

When you say use what exactly are you referring to? I use a Bluetooth flash receiver with a earplug jack for the left cubby Input. This way I can Bluetooth Pandora to the left jack, ipod classic in left saddlebag, and FM on bike. gives me 3 options. I am using a iPhone 5S and yes I run Pandora on the iPhone.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    When you say use what exactly are you referring to? I use a Bluetooth flash receiver with a earplug jack for the left cubby Input. This way I can Bluetooth Pandora to the left jack, ipod classic in left saddlebag, and FM on bike. gives me 3 options. I am using a iPhone 5S and yes I run Pandora on the iPhone.
    I use the USB. I ran a USB to the glovebox and powered and controlled my iphone 4S from the USB and handlebar controls. When I switched the radio to AUX, the ipod icon would appear on the display, and everything was cool.

When I plug the iPhone 6 in, the display stays on AUX, the USB icon comes on, but no audio comes through.

I have the I Phone 6 and have had no troubles at all... Bluetooth with Pandora is fine !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I have the I Phone 6 and have had no troubles at all... Bluetooth with Pandora is fine !!!
    Does the F6B radio have Bluetooth? I liked the USB because the whole time I was riding, the phone would be charging.

Wink Pics? how? for us slow folks :)

Quote Originally Posted by KenSk8Man View Post
    I use the USB. I ran a USB to the glovebox and powered and controlled my iphone 4S from the USB and handlebar controls. When I switched the radio to AUX, the ipod icon would appear on the display, and everything was cool.

When I plug the iPhone 6 in, the display stays on AUX, the USB icon comes on, but no audio comes through.
    Please explain...not sure why they put everything in the rear/locked saddlebag for this...tks