Changing my profile pic soon

Thread: Changing my profile pic soon

Changing my profile pic soon

After seeing my first F6B in 2013, a black one; my first impression was, that thing is big ! And , I thought it really made a strong visceral statement. Beautiful lines, understated, elegant .
    But also wasn't crazy about the amount of black plastic. (Was use to the Goldwing with painted panels & chrome). Just remembering my first thoughts. A bike I thought I probably would never own.
    Well, tonight I finalized all the paperwork on a 2016 F6B Deluxe in matte grey. Traded in two 2010 bikes to consolidate toys, actually I think the F6B will replace both bikes rather nicely.
    A VFR 1200dct & a NT 700V. Didn't ride it home, having a few things added at the dealer before it leaves. Got it at Marysville Honda here in Ohio . Cody & Tom were good people to work with . Very to the point & pretty fair with trades and other aspects of the whole process . So I'm a very happy boy tonight , be even more happy when I ride that girl home !!

Welcome to my addiction !
    I saw them in 2013 and ,yes it is bigger than anything I had owned but fell in love with it. Bought mine and have loved it since. Still have my Hurricane and Concours but should sell the 'Cane and fix or junk the concours. Havnet ridden them since I've had the F6B. Shame to see them just waste away but I love them too !

Great to hear you've made the jump to a B, Soupbean. I had similar thoughts to you when I saw the F6B for the first time at a bike show in 2013 -- intriguing, seemed huge and I never imagined it would be a bike I'd actually own. Three years later after many further closer inspections, research on other options available, and test rides on the B and a Victory or two, the deal was done. Have not looked back. Enjoy a great spring and summer on the new ride.

Congratulations on the new bike.
    Stop over and see us on the weekend of 8/12/17 in Zanesville during our SE Ohio Ride Event. I will have my F6B down there also.
    Will be pre riding the route with my F6B on Thursday and also the Friday ride with it, not sure which bike I will be riding for the Saturday event.

15th Annual 2017 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride Event
    Saturday August 12th 2017, 9:15 AM

Congrats on your new ride! A shame they still weren't made right there in Marysville!
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN

Quote Originally Posted by Daave Ritsema View Post
    Congrats on your new ride! A shame they still weren't made right there in Marysville!
    Yes the good old days of made in the USA !!!

Had work done by that dealership and was happy with the work and that doesn't happen often for me, good people in the service department.

Welcome Aboard!

It is a great bike. I love riding it. I hope you enjoy it as much as almost all of us have!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

Thanks all for your kind welcome to the family ! A special thank you to rickw who I met a couple years ago down in Deals Gap. I think he was down there for a Can Am event, we talked for a while at the motorcycle resort & he let me sit on his bike ( the red one in his profile pic ) . That was probably the beginning of my quest to own this bike.
    I won't sit on a bike unless I'm really interested in it, and I won't test ride unless I'm very interested & know more about the bike than probably the person trying to sell it to me.
    Every bike I've test ridden, I've bought..... I guess that's why people say motorcycles are a lot like women .... When you ride them you fall in love.