Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
To all ....
Regretfully, I will not be attending the Rally this year again.
Last year 3 weeks before the 2016 Rally my wife ended up in the hospital ICU for 2 weeks followed by months battling the return of Breast Cancer. I lost my wife this year not long ago. She was only 58 years old.
She was the reason why I was able to attend and have the pleasure of meeting so many great friends from around the country on many rallies from several motorcycle forums. My wife held the fort in place while I played (I did the same for when she went on Horse riding adventures with her girlfriends). Sadly in the last 12 months I have only put 150 miles on the GoldWing.

At this moment I have responsibilities that I cannot leave unattended for more then 2 days. I am working on reducing my work load and hopefully be able to ride again in 2018.

For those of you that have lost a spouse, you can relate on how there is a time that your mind just doesn't want to do anything, the grieving process and coming home to an empty home is at times overwhelming. There are times that I just want to say "F-CK IT" and walk away from everything... but I can't, it's just not me. Time will tell.

PLEASE have a great time, please be safe and enjoy each other at the rally..... tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Cheers to all of you

So sorry to hear Tony,
God bless.
Sorry we wont be seeing you THIS year, stay well and hopefully see you again soon.
I wont ramble on and on like normal, LOL But THANK YOU for all you have always done.
Thoughts and prayers to you.

Your friend
Todd