2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2) - Page 6
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2)

Can't wait. Should be fun.Hope we have a great turn out.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Just booked room 30th thru 2nd. Myself possibly girlfriend

Booked for whole event for my wife and I. We are from stl and are thinking after the event heading east to Myrtle Beach or something similar on the east coast. Is anyone coming from the east coast who can help us with ideas, ride our together, or have suggestions where to go /what to see? PM me. Thanks!

The numbers are growing!!!!

We gonna have LOTS of fun!

Pressov
    Dig
    Woot
    Allen
    2wheelsforme
    Outcast
    Barender +1(?)
    bespoke
    Python
    BobR +1 (hopefully)
    JimmyTee and Miss Patti
    rickw + 1 (or 2)
    amipro +1
    6gun
    Elroy + 1 maybe
    Crazyhorse + 1 maybe
    BarryS770
    F6Pilot
    Willyf6b
    zzh54
    masonmike
    ReserveBum
    shortleg
    taxfree4
    stepbill +1 = 2
    Steve 0080
    Munchy
    Ixol Phaane
    willtill
    53driver

Where are all youse guys from the East coast???

Quote Originally Posted by pressorv View Post
    Booked for whole event for my wife and I. We are from stl and are thinking after the event heading east to Myrtle Beach or something similar on the east coast. Is anyone coming from the east coast who can help us with ideas, ride our together, or have suggestions where to go /what to see? PM me. Thanks!

You will be almost in the middle of some of the best motorcycle roads in the US. Any direction is great but go south and pick up the Parkway and ride all the way up toward DC. More South to Highlands and back up to Ashville, wonderful part of the country. Lots of waterfalls. Across the mountain to the South and you will be in Cherrokee and then West to the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway. So much stuff to see without going to the coast. If you want a pretty coast come down to the Florida Alabama coast. Cleaner warmer water and whiter sand. Add lower vacation cost and it is a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    You will be almost in the middle of some of the best motorcycle roads in the US. Any direction is great but go south and pick up the Parkway and ride all the way up toward DC. More South to Highlands and back up to Ashville, wonderful part of the country. Lots of waterfalls. Across the mountain to the South and you will be in Cherrokee and then West to the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway. So much stuff to see without going to the coast. If you want a pretty coast come down to the Florida Alabama coast. Cleaner warmer water and whiter sand. Add lower vacation cost and it is a winner.
    Thanks.. I only ask as we may be relocating to FL or a little North. Cheers! Btw, I thought i changed my id to cocokola.. So pressorv in the list will change

I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving on Sunday if all goes as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Mine was called a scooter once too...
    I rode my F6B to work one day... Harley guy waddles in, looks at my male coworker and says "what kind of motorcycle is that?" Male coworker points to me and says "it's hers"..... Harley guy waddles over to me and asks "what kind of scooter you got there?" I said "Honda Goldwing"..... his response? "that isn't a Goldwing, it is a scooter". I replied ever so sweetly...."since when was there ever an 1800cc, six cylinder scooter manufactured?"... He never said another word, he just left our store.
    Karen Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by kjohnson View Post
    I rode my F6B to work one day... Harley guy waddles in, looks at my male coworker and says "what kind of motorcycle is that?" Male coworker points to me and says "it's hers"..... Harley guy waddles over to me and asks "what kind of scooter you got there?" I said "Honda Goldwing"..... his response? "that isn't a Goldwing, it is a scooter". I replied ever so sweetly...."since when was there ever an 1800cc, six cylinder scooter manufactured?"... He never said another word, he just left our store.
    Pirates can be pricks.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Sad News

Well the wife and I were so excited about attending this year's rally. Unfortunately, she has been diagnosed with stage III Cervical Cancer.
    Radiation and chemo begins on the 17th for 8 weeks.

Haven't contacted the hotel yet. Might be able to transfer to someone who hasn't made reservations yet. Loosing my deposit is the least of my concerns at this point.

Maybe next year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]